I Have A Stupid Idea

I have a stupid idea. Let's play some Mafia!!! Here's how you play! Someone is the moderator. The moderator will pm you to tell you if you are a/the:

Mafia
Nurse
Detective
Commoner/townspeople

Basically if you are the mafia, you will pm the moderator to tell them who you want to kill. Same thing with the nurse and the detective. If your the nurse you can choose to save yourself or someone else. And with the detective you will pm the moderator who you think the mafia is. Then when the mafia, detective, and nurse tell the moderator who they choose the moderator will come up with a scenario including who the mafia chose to kill. If the nurse chose the person that the mafia killed then that chosen person that they both chose will survive. If the nurse got it wrong, then that person is dead and they can't play until the next round. Or to tell that you are dead use () when talking while the people that are still playing will talk normally. If you are the nurse or the detective and you die, don't tell anyone who you were besides the moderator if they forget. When the moderator finishes the scenario you will have at least 5 minutes to discuss who you guys think is the mafia. If the players guess right and they catch the mafia, the mafia is caught and the other players (even if they are dead) win. If they guess wrong the player that they choose is out of the game. They still can't tell anyone besides the moderator what they are. Of there is only two players left (the mafia and someone else) the mafia wins. If you are the detetive, when you chose someone who you think is the mafia, the moderator will tell you if they are the mafia or not. But only that. Nothing else, just a simple yes or no. However if you are correct you now beed to convince everyone that that person is the mafia without tell evwryone that, that person is the mafia and that you found that out from the moderator sincw you are the detective. I think that's all that you need to know on how to play mafia. Oh wait there's onw more thing. There will always be a theme. For example let me use Mari, Max, Gabi, Saarah, Jordan, Joseph, and Max's sister Rachel. Jordan is the moderator, Gabi is the Mafia, Mari is the nurse, and Rachel is the detective. This is how it will play.

Jordan: the theme is beach. Mafia please choose Someone to kill.

Gabi: *choses Saarah* done

Jordan: Nurse choose someone to save

Mari: (scenario 1) *choses Max*/ (scenario 2) *choses Saarah* done

Jordan: Detective chose who you think is the mafia

Rachel: *chooses Joseph*

Jordan: *secretly tells her that Joseph isn't the mafia without letting anyone hear/ types no using pm*

Jordan: (scenario 1) okay we have reached the beach! After a long night of driving everyone gets off the bus except for Saarah. We all get back on the bus and head to the back where she sat. To their demise Saarah choked on her donut that she was eating last night. She sadly died and no one was able to save her. (Scenario 2) As I was driving the bus to the beach I heard some choking. I stopped the bus and turned around. I saw Saarah choking but then she grabbed a water bottle that was in front of her and drank it until her stopped choking. Luckily Saarah survived. I continued to drive until it was morning and we reached the beach.

Bla bla bla they discuss who the think it is.

(Scenario 3) (this follows Scenario 1)

They all voted for Mari but they were wrong so Mari was out and so was Saarah.

(Senario 4) (this follows scenario 2)

The only two people left is Gabi ans Saarah. Since there is only two people left Gabi wins.

(Scenario 5) (this doesn't follow any other scenario)

They all vote for Gabi and the others win.

Thats basically how you play. If you want to know more watch HigaTV play mafia. That's how I learned. I just cjanged it into a way we can play on Wattpad.

Here are some people that I would like to play with!

fablehaven12
Melody_Yui_Dragneel
GraySilverSnowflake
AnnoyingCat_Happy
NashiLHDragneel
Sweet_Beautiful_Mira
CelestialDrago
Wizard_Juvia
Official_Happy
tadaomiYuki
w4r3dgo
MusicgirlXD
flxffyclouds-
Rain__Dragneel
MiraiDreyarLightn
Mini_Fire_Dragon
kilala_86
LucyNeel_
UlteartheTimeWizard
XxLe_FairyLovexX
GabriellePinto1
Saarah_Chan
Nicole-heart
Dragneeel_Twins
ashbunny10
Rebecca_BLUECAT
Rihanna_the_Deadly
rosiegamer3
A-Rodkillsall
warriors-writer24
Krystal_Dragneel
FiredUpNatsu_
Katie_X_D
Basically anyone that I rp with and my friends. It will be fun! And you can also do this while texting with your friends. You can have a group chat with your frienda and play the exact same way! It will be so much fun to play! I hope we play soon!