Clothes (K: Return Of Kings)

One of the best things about dating a boy an inch shorter than you is the fact that you're the same size. Misaki does wear a lot of over sized clothes though, so either way a lot of his sweaters were big on me. Sometimes I wondered if he bought larger sizes on purpose after we started dating. I didn't wear his clothes all that often, usually only when he offered me a shirt if I stayed over at his place or if it got cold or was raining and I forgot a jacket.
But it had never really been the other way around until today. The poor boy had a cold but dragged himself to the bar anyways, sneezing and yelling at the others to shut up—most likely because his head hurt. I smiled slightly at him as he took his hat off and rubbed his head before putting it back on, sniffling.
"Yata, why didn't you just stay home today?"
He frowned, "I told you I was fine!"
"Misaki-kun." I narrowed my eyes at him, "Stop pretending, you're making everyone worry."
He grumbled under his breath, "It's just a stupid cold, and it was fucking freezing in my apartment, so I came here. Besides, I wanted to see you and Anna and everyone."
I stood up and took off my jacket, placing it over his shoulders and wrapping my arms around his neck from behind, "You should have called. I could have prepped something warm to eat."
"Oh yeah, you've been practicing your cooking." He mumbled sniffling again as he leaned back into me, "You're warm..."
"I'll be right back." I kissed his cheek and he pulled the ends of my jacket around his shoulders as I went off to the kitchen to make some hot rice and soup for him.

When I was finally finished (with some of Izumo's help) and carefully carried the food out on a tray to the main room, Misaki was fast asleep on the couch with my jacket pulled up half way over his head.
I set the tray down and Izumo chuckled, "He's a keeper."
"Yeah, he's so cute, no matter how much he denies it."
"Lets take pictures!" Rikio called out, Dewa quickly shushing him so that they didn't accidentally wake the vanguard up.
I sweat dropped as they took a billion pictures from tons of different angles, stifling their laughs as they sent it to all the other boys who hadn't come in yet today. I sighed, standing up to shoo them off when Misaki stirred. I could already hear him screaming profanities at them for taking pictures, and even at me for letting them.
"You've really grown up a lot Yuri." Izumo began, "Not so long ago you'd be taking pictures with them."
I laughed lightly in response, "Yeah, I guess so. I guess I kind of lost that part of myself."
"I'm sure it's still there somewhere." Izumo insisted, "This is just the side of you we never saw before, doesn't mean that the other one is gone."
"Yeah, thanks Kusanagi."
"Yuri~" I blinked, turning to look down at Misaki as he hugged my jacket, "I'm cold...."
I snorted, moving to get Tatara's old blanket, I rested it over the boy lightly and tucked him in, "There. Better?"
"I want you." He sniffed.
"Is that really Yata?" Rikio asked.
"I know, but your sick. Just try and rest up okay?" I took his hand in mine and kissed his knuckles, watching as his eye's closed slowly and he let himself fall asleep again. I watched him delicately, resting my cheek to his fingers and shutting my eyes for a moment. Despite everything that happened in the last painful year, Misaki and I grew stronger because of it and now I couldn't be happier that everything is starting to work out again just like Tatara said it would.
And Misaki looked so cute hugging my jacket like that!