First Time

This iS a lime/lemon thing! You have been waRneD.

Update. Several, several months after writing this. I am a virgin. I have never even kissed anyone before. I'm not going to try and edit this yet, so as a disclaimer, if this is cringe and lame as all hell then at least you know why. I have no idea what it feels like to actually kiss someone.

Good day.

-

He wrapped his arms slowly around my waist and our lips met in a passionate kiss. Our mouths continued to move over each other's, and the temperature rose and we began to move to a faster pace.
Misaki hummed into the kiss as he began to step forward, myself stepping back. He pulled away to lift his shirt over his head, throwing it on the ground as I fell back onto the bed. I moved myself back towards the pillows and watched carefully as Yata crawled over me, my heart swelling at how fucking hot he looked.
"Are you sure? I can touch you?" He asked.
"Yeah." I whispered, attaching my lips to his again. His hands trailed up my shirt slowly, his warm hand on my cold skin leaving me shivering in bliss.
I slipped off my shirt and pitched it to the side, kissing him again as his hands traveled behind my back to my bra clasps. He struggled for a moment before he managed to unclip them, slipping them off slowly.
I realized then as I laid back completely onto the bed as he began to kiss my neck that we had never turned the lights on, but the moon I suppose was enough. I bit my lip as he gently placed his hand on my breast, his lips never leaving the skin on my neck, he gave a light squeeze.
"Misaki~" I moaned, my hand that wasn't gripping the sheets rose to his head, my fingers tangling into his hair.
He hummed in reply, licking a certain spot on my neck slowly, sucking lightly on it, I chocked on my next words.
"Shit!"
"Hey Yuri?" Misaki began when he was finished, moving to look me in the eyes.
"Yes?"
"I love you, and only you."
"And I love only you, too." I replied right away, my eyes searching deep into his.
"Are you sure about this? Do you want me to keep going?"
I didn't feel any reason to hesitate, looking into his eyes with my heart over flowing with love for him, "Yeah, I'm ready. Make love to me, Misaki." I whispered, before our lips touched again.

-

It was late the next morning when I woke up, Misaki had just gotten out of the shower and was wearing a pair of sweat pants, rubbing a towel over his wet hair. I stared at him delicately, despite last night being my first time and not exactly the greatest time in the world, Misaki still treated me with the utmost respect, making sure it didn't hurt too much. I didn't really get off either, he got off rather fast, and apologized while he promised to still make it a night of bliss.
I remember the way his hands roamed every part of me, his lips kissed my chest delicately and he worked magic with his fingers and even a little bit of tongue to ensure that he wasn't the only one that got to cum.
"Hey, you're awake." Misaki smiled, "Morning, Yuri."
"Morning." I smiled lightly, reaching out to him, he took my hand in his,
"You okay?"
"Yeah, I just love you. A lot."
He blushed lightly, chuckling, "I love you a lot too."
Next time, I promised silently, I'll be used to it, and it'll be better for the both of us.
Either way though, Misaki would probably be able to make it an amazing night just like he did only hours ago. I sat up as he went off to grab a shirt, tossing me one as well, laughing when it hit me square in the face and then claiming I should stop staring so much.

-

It was about two months later, Misaki and I had gotten fully used to and comfortable with each other when it came to our sex life. We kept it between us of course, more so because we didn't really have any one to tell and it wasn't anybody else's business either.
I sat sipping at my glass of ice water, watching the boys play some dumb card game that I missed getting in on since I came in late. Misaki cursed loudly when he lost, apparently for the fifth time, and the boys laughed up a storm. The day was the usual, everyone being their usual weird selves, saying stupid shit and laughing like teenagers.
That was, until someone made a virgin joke with Misaki.
"You can't call me a virgin anymore!" He hissed without a moment to spare after Eric blurted out the joke. I choked hard on my water, spitting half of it out of my mouth on my pants and the floor. I coughed as I choked, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand and taking the cloth Izumo handed me as I continued to suffer.
The bar was painfully silent, until Dewa started laughing.
"I can't fucking believe it."
"I should have guessed..."
"Yuri~ how long did he even last?"
"Shut up!" I yelled, my face burning. It was my first time too, you shit head.
"Don't tell me it was your first time too?" Chitose snorted.
Misaki jumped in before I could yell at him again, smacking him hard over the head, "Leave my girlfriend alone, you fucker! That's none of your business!"
"Aright, alright jeez."