Jealousy 2

Not many girls came into the bar, but when they did, all the homra boys would bet on dumb things like who might be able to take her home and whether Chitose would be able to flirt his way into another women's heart.
Not many girls usually stayed very long, either, because of that fact. But for some reason - this one did. Her name was Momo and she had long, straight black hair with a perfect face of makeup. She had large breasts and the ideal body, which she showed off with a short skirt. She had style too, the clothes she wore were no doubt expensive. She had everyone's eyes on her including mine - especially when she began to talk to Yata.
He was a stuttering mess, like usual, but he did pretty well upholding a conversation.
I didn't mind it at first, he could talk to whoever he wanted to, but when the girl started touching him and giggling at everything he said, I began to get annoyed.
The other boys began to whisper and I tried my best to stay calm. Yata is my boyfriend, and the darn respectful man wouldn't shove off a girl in the worries of scaring her or hurting her in any way.
When she put her hand on his thigh and leaned forward, folding her arm over her body and squishing her breasts together to make them look bigger, I had had enough.
I stood quickly and made sure my seat made that agonizing sound when I got up. I glared at the girl as I walked towards them, Yata glanced up at me with a clear 'please help me' look in his eyes.
"Misaki. If you could come with me for a moment."
"Hey, we were talking, you know." Momo began, but stiffened as I shot her a menacing glare.
"It's important."
Misaki quickly stood and followed me up to his room, where I let out a loud groan after the door had been shut.
"That bitch!" I grumbled, "She thinks she's all that, with her 200 dollar leather jacket and her stupid pumps!"
"Yuri..."
"And her boobs! What the hell! I bet their fake! Why do guys even like big boobs anyways?!"
"Y-Yuri..."
I grumbled to myself, glancing down at my B cup breasts, practically nothing to offer. I frowned, wondering if Yata would prefer if they were bigger like hers. She was pretty...
"Yuri, hey." Yata placed his hand on my shoulder and spun me around so I faced him. He studied how I looked down at the ground, my arms crossed over my chest and the way my foot tapped on the ground.
"Listen, you know I hated every second of that, right?"
"It looked like it." I mumbled.
"Yeah. I wish you'd came to get me out of their sooner." He sighed, "I thought I was going to die."
"Die from what? A nose bleed from her boobs?"
"Uh-wha- co-come on, Yuri." He sweat dropped, "Look at me." He placed his fingers under my chin and lifted my face for me, "I thought I was gonna die because she was horribly fake. I knew that wasn't what she was really like. With you, you're just you, all the time. You don't wear makeup, or dress up just to leave the house, and I love you because of your cozy, natural self—and I don't give a shit about how big your... breasts are."
"You don't?" I asked again, just to be sure.
A small smile formed on his face, "Not one bit."
"Okay." I smiled as I kissed him, relishing in the short moment, "Lets go back downstairs, then?"
"Sure." Misaki nodded, slowly he took my hand in his and our fingers intertwined. We walked down the stairs together in a joyful silence, emerging into the light of the bar, I looked to Momo, who of course, was still here.
She smiled seeing Yata, but upon noticing that our hands were intertwined and watching the way I leaned on his arm and pointed to the other boys playing some card game—the blush on his face—she completely backed down.
Misaki walked right past her without giving her a glance, letting me take the only free seat and standing beside me, lecturing the boys.
"I swear - is there anything Yata isn't good at other than talking to girls?"
"That's a pretty good compliment." I mumbled.
"I didn't mean it as one! It's fucking annoying!"
"You're fucking annoying!" Misaki retorted.