Kisses

It had been a painfully long day, waiting for Misaki to come back to the bar after he had left so early in the morning to look around for that kid. I wasn't able to see him when I got here, but Izumo told me he should be back soon, and I waited till after sunset for him.
Izumo was starting to stare at me with a pitiful frown on his face, everyone left in the bar could tell that I was long past impatient for his return.
But surprisingly to all of them, I wasn't angry with him—I was just upset. I missed him more then I could handle right now, and I just wanted to lay down with him holding me, running his hands through my hair. I want him to hover over me and kiss me slowly a million times, and kiss my neck but gently, innocently.
"Yata-chan will be back soon, Yuri." Izumo tried to say again, attempting to bring a smile on my face.
"You said that two hours ago..." I trailed off, listening to the others whispering about how I would lose my shit when Yata got back.
Though the way I was feeling right now, running another hand through my long hair that needed a cut, I felt more like I would crumble into him when he came through the door.

It was another ten minutes of miserable waiting before the door chimed and Yata began to apologize for being out so late. I was off my chair so fast that I don't think he even had time to finish what he was going to say when I ran into him, wrapping my arms around his neck. My eyes welled with tears at finally being able to see him, feel him, and smell him.
"We've only been apart for barley a day... but I missed you so much I could barley stand it!" I whispered, holding onto him a little tighter.
"Yuri..." Yata whispered back, placing his arms tight around my back and ducking his face into my shoulder, "I missed you too, I'm sorry."
We stayed that way for a while in silence, Misaki rubbed my back lightly and I didn't care if I made him stay like that for an hour. Misaki never said a word though, he never even dared to pull back, letting me stay in the position we were in for as long as I needed. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath, my fingers caressed the ends of Yata's auburn hair and the boys still left in the bar murmured behind our backs about who knows what.
"Lets go back to your place." I mumbled, finally letting him go, he seemed shocked.
"Okay." He nodded, brushing a hand through my hair, it got caught in a few knots, "I'll brush that out for you."
I smiled lightly and he blushed as I took hold of his hand. Misaki decided to leave his skateboard behind and we walked close together back to his apartment that was luckily near by.
"You okay?" He asked.
"I'm... better now that you're here." I admitted, gripping onto his hand, "It's kind of cheesy, but I just want to lay down and cuddle. And kiss, I want you to kiss me."
Misaki smiled lightly, a faint laugh leaving his lips, "That is pretty cheesy—ow-" He coughed as I punched him in the arm, "But I wouldn't pass up any chance to kiss you."

Misaki crawled over me slowly, and I took a deep breath as he place his lips on mine, kissing me slowly with love just like I wanted. He lowered his body onto mine and we continued in a gentle peace. My fingers slipped into his hair as he moved his mouth to my neck, kissing me with his tongue and sucking lightly on my skin.
"Misaki-" I moaned, gripping onto his shirt, "I want to—be closer."
He backed up slightly, though his breath still blew onto my now sensitive skin, "Closer?"
"Take your shirt off." I said, and as he leaned back completely to do so, I removed mine as well, minus my sports bra which Yata didn't seem to like.
I giggled as he eyed my breasts, "What are you looking at?"
He scoffed as he blushed, though it was so dark in the room I could barley see it. He teasingly placed his hand on my waist and slowly slid it up my ribs and to the hem of my bra, poking his fingers underneath it, "It's harder to take this off then it is to take off a regular bra." He grumbled.
I laughed again, "Want me to take it off?"
He quickly nodded and I slipped it off, tossing it at the wall, we ignored the thump of it falling to the floor and laid down again. I bit my lip as Misaki returned to my neck, his warm skin heating up my body and I wished we could just do this all night. He murmured my name as he went, his hands trailing up my sides as his chest pressed into mine.
"Hey Misaki?" I mumbled as he kissed my lips again, "I love you, so much that it hurts."
"I love you too, more then I can handle." He replied, "It hurts me too sometimes, how much I worry about you..."
"I'm right here. I'll always be close by, promise."
"Yeah, I promise too, Yuri." He kissed me one more time, more passionately than the others.

-

"Y-Yuri!"
"Shut it." I mumbled, not caring as much as I did last night.
I kissed his neck feverishly and the boys whistled around us as Misaki's face lit up red like a traffic light. I laughed at him as he growled profanities under his breath, hugging him tightly again and saying how I just wanted him all to myself.
"Yuri's not usually this clingy at all." Dewa sighed.
"Yeah, I'm kinda jealous..." Eric added, which quickly caught my attention.
"Well if Misaki doesn't like the attention, I guess I could give some to you guys." I shrugged, going to walk towards them, Misaki quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me behind him.
"Like hell!" He barked, "Yuri's mine, back off! Come on Yuri, let's go upstairs, these jerks can get their own girl friends!"
"There's no need to get jealous, you know the only person I love is you." I assured, kissing the boys cheeks as he blushed, "Come on then, let's go cuddle!"