Jealousy (K: Return Of Kings)

"You like him, don't you?"
"Huh?!" I stiffened as the female smirked, placing a hand on her hip at my reaction.
"You like him!" Tori giggled, she was an old friend of mine from high school that I had run into, and we began to make conversation about our daily lives. I was talking to her about how much Fushimi annoyed me, and suddenly she began to assume I liked him.
Maybe I should have mentioned I had a boyfriend earlier... I thought.
"I mean you haven't shut up about him! You may act like you hate him, but I can see a connection!"
"What- no, you don't understand-"
"No no! Say no more, you poor thing- in denial! I'll help you!"
My eyes widened slightly and I swallowed in the awkward aura on my part. I remember now, why I removed her contact from my phone...
She was always like this.
"Yuri... Fushimi... doesn't sound bad!"
I sighed, it's supposed to be Yuri Yata.
"Oh my gosh, come on, let's go and plan your first date! I bet he's into you too, since he always teases you like you say."
"No! I swear!" I continued to deny it as she pulled me along the side walk, a light in her eyes like this was the most amazing thing that had happened to her in years.
I glared out at the street and wondered if I could ever be saved as Tori went on, talking about how we should find a place to sit and talk that isn't too far away, or something.
"Oh! Here looks nice! It looks really European - so cool!"
"Huh?" I lifted my head up and laid eyes on the place Tori had lead me to. My blood ran cold at the sight of it and I froze in place.
You've got to be kidding me.
"Come on! You weirdo- don't just stop in the middle of the street!" Tori grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the bar, waving hello to Izumo. I opted to avoid eye contact, but I knew he could tell I wasn't comfortable at all with the situation eye contact or not.
"Hello, ladies! What can I get you this fine afternoon?"
Tori quickly made an order as she sat down and I hesitantly sat down beside her, asking for a water after she finished. I glanced around the bar and prayed Yata wasn't around.
"So anyways - You and Fushimi."
Izumo visibly tensed and I swear he almost dropped the glass he was holding too. This time, we made actual eye contact and he looked at me with the same horrified look I held.
"Listen, Tori, I really don't like Fushimi." I mumbled, again trying to get her to stop.
"Stop denying it! I know you do!" She insisted, "You talked all about him earlier, so he's clearly on your mind a lot! That's a sign you like him!"
"No!" I cried. She had no idea, how my every thought was just Yata's smiling face, his hair in the wind and his eyes through the dark when we had sleep overs with each other.
She had no idea how I replayed his laugh in my head over and over again when I was bored.
When Misaki is on my mind, it's pure euphoria for me, but when Fushimi's on my mind, it's just frustration.
"Yeah yeah. I bet he's annoyed with your denial too."
I groaned, there was nothing I could do. I knew what it felt to like someone, the way I like Yata, and I certainly didn't like Fushimi.
"Now, for your first date I'm thinking... a dinner. He seems like the fancy dinner type."
You've never even seen him before. I thought, trying my hardest not to grimace.
I heard the bells to the door go off and I felt shivers run up my spine at the sound of Yata putting his skate board against the wall. I memorized that sound a long time ago.
I felt myself break into a sweat as Tori went on and on about me and Fushimi, and I took nervous glances at my boyfriend as he sat one seat away from me, listening in on our conversation.
I took note of how he stiffened, and then clenched his fists, and then rubbed his palms on his shorts, and then cleared his throat.
If there was one thing that wasn't great about Yata, is how he got when Fushimi was involved.
"And then you and Fushimi will kiss and then before you know it you'll get married!"
"Like hell they will!"
Tori and I jumped at Yata's out cry, slamming his fist on the counter, Izumo sighed loudly.
"If Yuri's gonna marry anyone - it's gonna be me, you crazy woman!"
"Oh my gosh, a love triangle!" Tori whisper yelled, "Are you in love with Yuri?"
"Wha-" Misaki stiffened, a small blush on his face as his obvious ten seconds of courage yelling out that I would never be with Fushimi washed away and he stuttered over his next words.
"Of-of course I am!"
My eyes widened and I stood from the chair, my body finally calming down now that I was done waiting for Yata to explode.
"Misaki-Kun, is that true? Do you... love me?"
"Well-yeah!" He grumbled, "God dammit, of course I do! You... you're everything to me, Yuri."
I felt myself blush, loving the way he shoved his hands in his pockets and looked away from me. I found myself smiling, walking up and kissing him on the cheek, "I love you too, Misaki. My beautiful skate boarding vanguard Yatagarasu."
He visibly swallowed, but turned to me with a light smirk, "Only for you."
"Oh my god!" Tori cried, "I can't believe it! I can't believe I tried to hook you up with Fushimi when you had this guy! Holy shit - watching you guys is like watching a k-drama!"
I sweat dropped and Misaki quickly stuttered out that he had to go, bolting towards the bathrooms.