Accidents (K: Memory Of Red)

We were all outside playing baseball and fooling around. I wasn't very familiar with the rules of the game, but I learned quickly and once I actually managed to hit the ball after a thousand pitches from Yata, I dropped the bat and kicked off into a sprint towards the bases, praying the boys would help me by telling me when I should stop at a base or if I should keep running.
Misaki managed to catch the ball I hit though, and he came running after me with a firey determination in his eyes.
"Run Yuri, run!" Tatara screamed from the side lines.
I looked behind me, which was a huge mistake, and upon seeping Misaki right behind me I freaked out. I tried to gain speed but it was impossible and I was barley to third base. Misaki caught up to me, but we had been running so fast that he slammed into me and when I fell I pulled him down with me.
I coughed from the landing, opening my eyes and squinting at the bright light as the sound of Homra's laughter filled the air. Misaki groaned and I blinked as I felt a hand on my breast.
I prayed he wouldn't notice and he would just get off of me, but instead he did the one thing I should have known would happen, and squeezed.
In shock and embarrassment, my leg shot up and my knee slammed into his groin, causing the male to snap the hell out of it and roll off of me.
He whined, his eyes clenched shut as his hands reached down to cover his area, and the source of his obvious pain.
"Whoa- Yuri! What was that?"
I frowned, my face red, "He! He... uh..."
Chitose snorted, "What did you do Yata? Don't tell me your handed landed on her boob-"
"Shut up Chitose!" Misaki yelled, gasping in pain.
"Uh, sorry Misaki, I just reacted." I began hastily standing up completely and walking towards him with the others.
He didn't reply, taking a deep breath in an obvious effort to pull himself together.

Izumo told us to take a break and we pulled out the lunches and snacks we brought with us, Misaki and I on opposite ends of the small space we had set up to eat.
I was still kind of embarrassed, but I didn't want him to avoid me now, or get mad that I hit him like that.
"Aren't you gonna eat, Yata? What are you thinking about?"
"N-nothing! Shut up, I'm not hungry." The male yelled, turning away from Rikio.
I sighed as Dewa giggled and Bando flicked him on the forehead, turning to Tatara as he chuckled as well, "Looks like Yata's thinking about you, Yuri, and it seems you're thinking about him too."
"Well... he kind of deserved it, but I still feel bad for hurting him."
"You two care about each other very much. I think it's cute." Anna mumbled, biting into her triangle sandwich.
I stiffened, she really does read minds, and no one can convince me other wise at this point.

Later, back at the bar, I was falling asleep on the couch beside Mikoto while Anna did this puzzle in front of me that Tatara bought, and Mikoto sighed when he had had enough of it, "Yata, take Yuri home."
"H-huh?" The boy snapped his head over towards us from the bar table, "O-oh right, me, designated walker. Okay."
I yawned and licked my lips as Misaki came over towards me, making sure I was fully awake before I stood up. He lead me out of the bar and down the street towards his house, and I smiled as I looked at the back side of him, his beautiful chestnut hair he hadn't cut in a long time stuck out messily from the end of his beanie.
Not too long ago, after I was attacked by men after my adoptive father, a supposed former Gold clansmen who was sworn to secrecy, Yata offered to always walk me home if it was after dark.
My smile slowly turned back into a frown and I turned from Yata to the ground beneath me. What if he really did start avoiding me now because of what happened, talking to me less, stuttering more all over again. I'd have to start over in getting him comfortable around me!
Stupid, boys. I growled in my head.
"Yuri!"
I gasped as Yata whipped around to face me, a blush on his cheeks, "I want to apologize for what I did, it was disrespectful and I-I completely deserved getting kicked in the balls!"
I blinked fast, shocked at his apology, "O-oh! Well, thank you Misaki, but it's okay. All's forgiven, it was an accident after all."
He nodded hesitantly, looking down to the ground with his fists clenched.
"Hey," I began, reaching down and taking his fist in my hand, "Don't worry about it anymore okay? I don't want things to get awkward between us."
He nodded again, "Alright. I'll try not to."
I grinned, "Good, then. Let's just hope Chitose forgets about it too."
His face fell, "Fucking Chitose." He mumbled as I sighed, grabbing his hand and turning him back around, dragging him the rest of the way to my place as he mumbled curses under his breath.