Grand Confusion- Did I Mention I Have A Brother?

Hey! I updated sooner than thought, so yayy. And also, forewarning, new characters will be introduced here. So, brace yourselves. This story has a lot to it.!                                        

                      VIDHYUTH

Damn it, what the heck is wrong with me?

I stared at the message which was now showing ‘Sent’. Shit. Now what was she going to think about this?

I couldn’t help it, okay? I was the least flirtatious person in this whole universe but something about the way she called me up and told me that, her voice unsure and filled with absolute embarrassment with that little of that ever present innocence in her tone got me down sight crazy. I knew Vinay was somewhere in this, because I had gotten a text from him before asking me to ‘Brace yourself for some rad stuff’ but that didn’t keep me from sending it too.

All of a sudden, I had a feeling that this day was so much better. I had no reason to explain this, but it just did feel better.

Oh, Sameera. What the hell are you?

And why the hell do you now matter so much?

                                                  SAMEERA

To reply or not to is always a dilemma, isn’t it?

There is one part of you which says ‘Just do it already’ and another part which goes ‘Wait, what if its all a trap?” your alter egos clash magnificently and you are just left in the middle, confused and flustered.

Because if you receive a text like THAT from Vidhyuth Chopra, its kind of hard for you to concentrate on the rest of humanity.

But the fact that I was sick demanded attention.

Which, by the way, was totally unfair. There was Nikki, who was the winner, who was hale and healthy and rocking her health everywhere, and there was me, the sour loser, hurling and hurling and HURLING all through the night till I was a sickly green in the morning, sleep deprieved and feeling incredibly sorry for myself.

Awesome. I just recovered from a hangover and now I have stomach trouble. I just hate life.

“This will teach you to not eat like a caveman.” Mom commented as she looked at my clammy self in the morning.

“Mom, life lessons are important, but not when I am sick and haven’t slept the whole night.”

She looked amused as she gave me my meds. “Well, you should be happy.’

“Happiness is the last thing I feel now, but why?”

“Abhinav and Tanya are coming back.”

“WHAT?” even in my weak state, I managed to be passably loud. And it was for a good reason. No peace loving younger sister will be happy when their Devil’s spawn of an elder brother makes a shocking and unexpected return from Seattle. Abhinav, as you attentive readers undoubtedly know, is my total arse of a brother who is married to a total angel of a person called Tanya, who was his childhood sweetheart (my family is full of them except me; the girl who was friendzoned through school and college. Sigh) and the two had gone off to Seattle where he has his stuff and she has her stuff to do.

Return of the Satan is what I would like to call this situation as. And I will explain why.

When your brother rips your final notes into shreds, puts gum on your hair, gets you grounded from eating CHOCOLATE FOR A MONTH, steals your favorite doll and breaks it, constantly tries Randy Orton’s RKO on you, pushed you into a slurry along with your bicycle AND set a street dog after you when you were young, literally traumatized your childhood with all possible student nightmares, you kind of inflict him with the Devil.

Impossible Is The New Normal #YourStoryIndiaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें