Do You Ever Feel Like A Rap God?

Annnnnnd HEEEEEY! Yup, back! I am finally back with an update! I told ya, the updates on this will be slow....but this thing will be long (and hopefully, funny)...Thanks for the votes and comments....keep them coming! I really love reading comments! And yeah- as promised this will have Vidhyuth Sameera scenes! Happy reading!

-----------------------------

"Is it okay if I switch on the stereo?’

“No.”

“You are opposed to music.”

“Music is not the only thing I am opposed to, right now.”

“Are you opposed to driving too?’

“Are you really this dumb?’

“I don’t think I am dumb at the very first place for you to draw up a comparison.”

“I don’t think so.”

“Exactly. So, can I switch on the stereo?’

He closed his eyes like he was praying for unlikely patience. I couldn’t help but smirk, while internally patting my back on my recent success. I had done it; I, Sameera Kapoor, the extraordinaire that I am, had convinced Vidhyuth Chopra to come for the meeting. By that, I mean, I called Davidson and he convinced him.

The thing is, I still won.

Thanks to Varsha, who, I am going to be best friends with. She started telling me about how Vidhyuth was such a stubborn kid and how he was absolutely ridiculous in his thoughts and all while he was in call with Robert. I think he towed me away because he didn’t want Varsha to give me all gory details.

“Still better solution than music” I hinted delicately.

“Fine’ he said, like he was just announcing publicly that he was insane.

Beaming amiably, I switched on the stereo, where Rap God was playing. I think the world was trying to celebrate my second win with this impossible guy by bringing in a song. I looked at him to find him frowning at the song in bewilderment.

‘What the heck is this?’ he asked finally.

My mouth fell open. ‘Wait, you don’t know Rap God?’

“I don’t like music” he muttered, mostly to himself.

But blame it on my Bat like ears, I caught it.

“YOU DON’T LIKE MUSIC!”

“Gah, don’t shout. Are you mad?’

“How-how can you not like music?’ I asked, trying my best to sound like I wasn’t judging him. But believe me when I say I was judging him internally. And I didn’t like what I found.

He shrugged as he drove, his exotic eyes fixed on the road. “I just don’t.”

“You- sorry for asking this question, but are you human?’

“I thought the music was on to shut any form of conversation?’ he asked dryly.

“Oh, oh yes. Sorry.”

He muttered something under his breath, and I had to admit that my bat ears didn’t catch that. But I was sure it was something definitely derogatory about me.

Jerk.

Just a feeling I've got
Like something's about to happen
But I don't know what
If that means, what I think it means, we're in trouble
Big trouble. And if he is as bananas as you say
I'm not taking any chances
You were just what the doctor ordered