Im BACK IN THE HOUZZ

WAZZ NEXT MAH AMIGOS?

Story got over? Are you happy or sad or like 'meh, whatever?'

I am back with another one for you, with another crazy story with stupid characters.

Its called 'That One Fine Line'.

NOW. Why do I think you should read it? My reasons are the following.

a> It has a really good heroine and hero, (especially the hero *nudge* *shady wink*)

b> Its also and Indian story, featuring a tiny bit of romance.

c> I think if you miss the freshness of reading this book, Sam and Vidhyuth, you might wanna get your hands on that.

d> Plz read i m so missing ritin' 4 u luvly pplz omg

SO GO OUT THERE. ITS THERE. IN MY PROFILE. WITH THAT BAD COVER. (I Need a cover by the way lol)

Well, not convinced? Here's the blurb.

Well, how do I say this? Shreya Srinivasan,everybody. I am the creator and head of bad decisions and horrifying events. And I, the girl who is head of bad decision and horrifying events, decided to ditch my Mom's impossibly hysterical warnings about strangers and move to this grand place called Mumbai to work. Mom said stranger danger, I say'Stranger? Hey, let me save your life!'Shatrughn Kashyap. Nonsensical, cold as the Antractica, rude as rude could be, and hot as the Sun, he was the kind of person who would put the frigidity of Tundra to colossal shame. When this mysterious and hazel eyed lawyer comes into my life as a stranger, I should've said 'LET ME GO HOME, I DONT HELP'. I didnt. So, I am now in middle of this complicated story,entangled in the life of this complicated man, with my own Indian Mom problems to solve (marriage *coughs out acid*). Seek my help if you face the same and hey.As said, there is only a VERY fine line between everything; right and wrong, love and hate, and most importantly, insanity and genius. Thanks for reading about my woes.AND WELCOME.This is my world and my diary.

I am sorry if you expected a chapter of this, but you know. Go there. and see it.

Ciao, mi vida (or mi amour, which one is it)

GO READ.

Aarthi