XXVIII 🔞

BLAZE AND NAHMIR'S tour had started a day ago and was now getting ready for a concert in Miami, Florida.

Walking from the bathroom and shutting the door, Blaze only wore light mid waist skinny jeans with no bra nor shirt. She disliked the shirt was supposedly to wear, but it didn't fit the way she was feeling. She was feeling chill at the moment.

"Blaze! Can you hand me the baking soda from my bag?! Its in a pink spray bottle!" Shauna had yelled from the shower as Valeri stood looking at herself in the mirror. She used baking soda as a deodorizer.

"Yeah, sure!" she grabs Shauna's suitcase and finding the item she wanted. Holding her small breasts, she walks into the bathroom with Shauna and Valeri, handing Shauna the bottle before exiting. When Blaze left, Valeri locked the door.

The reason why they're in her hotel room is because Valeri had broken the hot water knob in their room, so they relocated only for showering.

As she was placing her phone against the stand connected the the body length mirror, she heard someone swipe a key card through the door. It opened, revealing Nahmir. She let out a breath she held in. He wore a black Kappa t-shirt with the matching bomber jacket, denim jeans, and black Nikes.

Nahmir stopped and looked at her as he shuts the door, "Where yo' top at?" he licks his lips.

"I couldn't find the right one," she only says, still posing in her phone's camera, with her arms covering her breast.

"We went to the mall yesterday, though–"

"Nicky, help me take this picture, please—"

"No, you ain't got none on; what I look like helping you take a picture of you half naked–"

"It's just one picture... I'll even stand with my back facing the mirror so they'll see your reflection and know that I'm yours!" she begs, walking in front on the body mirror.

Seeing that she really wants the picture to be taken, he grabs her phone from the stand.

"Turn sideways a bit... tilt your head... 'ight," he snaps the picture, handing her phone to her.

Watching her tap away, "Don't post that yet."

She looks up, "Why not?"

"Cause I wanna do some," he puts two fingers through a belt loop on her jeans, pulling her onto the bed, causing her to fall on her back. Hovering her, he pushes her back, disabling her from sitting up.

"Nick, Valeri and Shauna i-is in the bathroom," she hissed as he bit on a tender spot below her collar bone. Grabbing her wrists, he removes them from her chest, revealing her breast.

"Ok, and?" he says as he trailed kisses down between her boobs and like lightening, her jeans were unbuckled.

"They can come out at anytime," she tries to sit up, but he only pushed her down once more. That only made Nahmir speed the process up. Snatching her jeans off along with her panties, he smells the crushed macadamia and rice milk body exfoliate she begun using every shower. The two natural scents tricked his brain into thinking he was smelling coconut.

"Nick!" she lowly screeched as a late reaction.

"Shh," he shushes her as his tongue touches her vulva, causing her to jolt before licking at her folds. Arching her back, she tries to runaway, but his only grips her thighs.