"Nick~," she whined, feeling close.

He abruptly stops, pettily closing her legs. Blaze's mouth was ajar as she sat up on her elbows, "Why'd you stop?" she frown, feeling hot and bother and insatisfied.

"See you in the lobby," he only says before leaving. Blaze was furious that he left her this way.

Gasping, hearing the bathroom door open, she covers herself with the messy bed sheets. Her cheeks were a furious red as she seen a dressed Valeri and Shauna wrapped in a towel; one also on her head, staring at her with crossed arms–both smirking.

Blaze was speechless as she didn't know what to say, "I-I... hey."

"Girl, you loud! All we heard was, 'Nick!' " Shauna impersonated Blaze's moans and whines.

"Y'all asses bold as hell for doin' that while we was in the bathroom..." Valeri said, "so how was it? Was it a quicky? You look mad."

Blaze looked down, piercing her lips, "I'm not," she replied in a rude tone.

"Well shit, no need to be rude," Valeri says as she grabs onto her minipack.

"Come on, Valeri. She need time to herself since Nicholas made her mad for some reason; speaking of him, you want me to get him for making you mad?" asked Shauna.

Shaking her head, she replied, "No," Blaze grips the thin sheets, wrapping them around her. Her phone vibrated, reading she had a text from Hanney.

     Sighing, still angry, she climbs from the bed as Valeri and Shauna left to the hotels lobby for refreshments

After she freshens up, she places on light ripped jeans, a black tank top with a black and white backwoods hoodie over it, and black Nike huaraches. Placing the front half of her hair in space buns, she swooped her edges. Applying lipgloss, she straightened her pants leg and placed her hygiene products inside of a black rose embroidered backpack.

Grabbing the card key to the door off the dresser, she heads out to the lobby. Everyone stood by the door, waiting on her. Hanney walked towards her, touching Blaze's hair, fixing the strays.

Blaze was getting irritated, "Okay, okay!" she swatted her hands away.

Hanney sighed, "Blaze, please let this be a good day. Whatever you're mad about, let it go."

"Okay," Blaze says with a bitter attitude.

Yola, Valeri, and Shauna looked at Blaze with different expressions. Yola was confused on why she was acting that way, Valeri was amused, and Shauna was... well, Shauna.

The six YBN and MHW members loaded up in separate vans with their managers and headed off to the venue.

"Don't act like that," Nahmir playfully slapped her leg as they were back in the hotel room by theirselves, unchanged.

"Leave me 'lone," Blaze says as she turned over, placing her hood on her head, curling into a fetus position.

She felt the bed undip, " 'Ight," she felt him smirking.

"No, don't leave!" she quickly turns around like a child who has separation anxiety.

"You ain't talking to me; why would I stay?"

"I don't know... I'm mad at you," she owns up.

"Why?" he lays his head on her stomach.

She wanted to shove him off, but couldn't bring herself to do so, "Your ass left me hanging this morning," she's been sexually frustrated all day. She could barely hold onto the chemistry onstage.

"Well, shit. You said to stop, so I did. Don't blame a nigga for that," he says.

Glaring at him, she rolls her eyes, shoving him; which lead to play fighting.

"Okay, okay!" she surrendered as he had her arms in a chokehold behind her back.

Letting her lose, he didn't think twice before saying, "Lem'me finish."

"Finish what?" she acts clueless, yet excited.

"You already know what's up while you over there cheesin'!" he says before grabbing her leg and pulling her towards him.

🏁

🏁VOTE,🏁
🏁COMMENT,🏁
🏁& SHARE🏁