Chapter 23 - Trip

Vik's POV:

The year 12's are on a trip today and I have a really bad feeling. It's been so long since it's just been me and Simon at school on our own. No one really messes with us but will that change because the other guys aren't here?

The day had been going pretty smoothy. No one even looked at us. It was like we were invisible once again which honestly I didn't mind. Sure I missed JJ and how loud he was and how much they all made me laugh but it was kind of nice to just slip under the radar again.

*SLAM*

"So f*g boy where's your f*ggy boyfriend and his friends"

I look over to see Simon being pushed up against the lockers by someone who looked oddly familiar.

"They're my friends as well, piss off" Simon said back

"I don't give a shit who they are. They stopped me from getting on the football team and it's all your fault."

I then realised who it was. That guy from football try outs who was rude and Tobi put him in his place.

"It's not their fault you didn't get on"

"Well then it's all yours" he said and slapped Simon hard across the side of the face. At this point I tried to walk forward but was stopped by one of his friends who shoved me to the floor. It hurt I'll admit but I was more concerned about Simon to even care.

The guy continued to punch and kick and punch and kick Simon over and over again but I couldn't do anything his friend stopped me. I could see the pure anger and hatred in the guys face and the sheer pain on Simon's.

"ADAM LYNCH WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING. STOP THIS INSTANT" A teacher shouted as they ran over towards what was happening. They pulled him off Simon as other staff members joined them. 'Adam' was still punching and kicking as the continued to drag him away to presumably the headteachers office.

Simon meanwhile kept slipping in and out of consciousness as they tried to ask him questions. One of the teachers then noticed me and I noticed them to be our English teacher who was our favourite.

"Vik who does Simon live with so we can call them to get them to pick him up"

"Josh" I said and she looked questioningly at me

"His boyfriend Josh Bradley, year 12 and his parents but he's on a trip so I can get my mom to come and pick us both up and take him to mine"

"Ok" she said and helped me to get Simon to my moms car and sign us out.

"Thanks miss"

"No problem Vik, make sure you look after him"

"I will bye"

"Bye"

A/N 1k views omg thank you sooo much