Chapter 21 - Football

A/N I don't know a lot about football

Simon's POV:

"You'll do great Simon don't worry. You got the position because of how good you are" Vik reassured me

"But what if I do terribly and then they don't want me on the team anymore"

"Simon stop worrying and get out there"

"Okay"

I nervously walked over to the others who were standing the pitch. Today was our first game against another team.

"You'll do great Simon. You're upfront with me." (just go with it) Josh said as I walked over sensing my nervousness. He grabbed my hand and kissed it

"Thanks Josh" I replied kissing his cheek

We got some weird looks from the other team but I was used to it by now. I guess it's not every team you play against that two of their players are kissing.

We got into our positions on the pitch. The other teams defenders looked at me and started sniggering.

"Oi ain't you that guy that wears skirts and shit" One of them said

"Yeah so what" I answered before Josh could. I loved that he stuck up for me but I was determined to show people that I couldn't just be picked on.

"Looks like you've got your work cut out for you Bradley, playing against us with that on your side" The other said

I saw Josh getting angry so I walked closer to him took his hand in mine and rubbed my thumb along the back of it like he had done to me so many times.

"I think we'll do perfectly fine. I doesn't look like we're playing against much anyway" I said

Josh smiled at me whilst trying to hold back laughter, I smiled back.

"That is one of the many reasons I love you, you know that, you're fucking hilarious" he said

"Back at you handsome" I said laughing as I walked away and to where I needed to be. The defenders just rolled their eyes but honestly I didn't give a shit.

The whistle blew signalling the start of the match. Time to show these guys that they were seriously mistaken.

*Time skip to the end of the match*

All of the team were in a big group hug we had won 5-1. I was right, we weren't playing against much. Those guys were just cocky arseholes. I scored 3 and Josh scored 2 we were a pretty good team. I may be a guy who dresses femininely but I can kick ass at football.

"Celebratory Nando's on the captain?" Tobi asked.

Only our group of friends could go the others all had to get home but oh well. We decided to walk to Nando's as it wasn't too far away. Like always Josh and I walked hand in hand along with JJ and Vik. However we also noticed something Ethan and Tobi were holding hands. I was curious but I wasn't going to ask. If it was anything they would say when they were ready.