Chapter 12 - Sad and happy

Simon's POV:

These last two weeks have been the best two weeks of my life. My dad had barely been abusive. I was sooo happy with Josh and I was surrounded with loads of friends. I had been to Josh's house and met his parents but always made excuses about my dad working all the time when he asked about meeting him.

But I fucked it all up. I forgot to take my necklace off before getting home and it was the one day that my dad would be home before me. He saw it almost immediately.

"Where the fuck did you get a necklace"

"Josh uhh got it for my birthday"

"Why does it say 'S&J'"

"It's just for our friendship" I said

"You're lying. You disgusting little f*g. He's your little f*ggy boyfriend with means you also lied to me last time" He said standing up getting increasingly angrier.

"I didn't I promise" I said

"Shut the fuck up" He replied and pushed me to the floor kicking my stomach repeatedly

"You deserve this. You worthless piece of shit" he said before walking away and leaving me lying on the floor.

I just lay there for a while unable to move. When I could I crawled upstairs to my room and fell asleep crying and holding the necklace in my hands.

JJ's POV:

Today was mine and Vik's one week anniversary. No one but us knew that we were dating but I was ready to change that. I was ready to come out.

*Flashback*

"Vik I don't really know how to do this so I'm just going to come out and say it. I'm gay and I like you" As soon as those words escaped my mouth his lips were on mine.

"I like you too JJ" He said "I don't expect you to be open straight away with everyone. I know it takes a lot to come out. I'll be here to support you when you're ready"

"Thanks Vik" I said and hugged him

He made me happy and I don't care who knows.