Chapter 28

Claudia

"You know Zayn's an idiot."

I laughed and sat back against my seat.

"I know, he is."

"He is so stupid, I could've helped him but no I had found out by you calling me personally, which I never expected from you. His girlfriend."

I rolled my eyes. "We're not dating."

"It shocks me because he dumped me for you and I thought you hated me since I came in the picture when Uni started."

"I don't judge a book by its cover actually."

"Well I'm just here to give you advice and make sure that boy pays." She winked unzipping the bag on her back.

"Tease him, do whatever you can make him horny and leave him until he finally re-claims you, or- there's always Jason." She smiled pulling out a handful of lingerie.

My eyes widened. "Remember after you're pregnant, tell me asap!" She giggled before getting p from her seat setting down the bag onto my hands.

"You are one crazy chick!"

She laughed, "I'll see you soon Claudia."

"You too, Perrie."

-

Jasmine

"Remember who gets the happy ending if you do everything right Hun," the voice giggled evilly in my head.

I held the dagger behind Claudia's back as she hugged me sadly.

Why had it end up to be me?!

I sighed loudly as she started crying and I pressed the tip softly against her back.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered as tears streamed down my face.

"No, it's not your fault that I can't control my feelings."

"Sorry."

"What are talking ab-"

I gritted my teeth as I forced myself to put the dagger back.

She slowly moved her head making me swiftly hide it behind me back as she smiled at me.

"Thank you for being an amazing friend and helping me with this boy drama but I'm going to head to the bathroom." She said walking up stairs.

As soon as the heard the door slam shut I quickly breathed in and out before I placed the dagger back into the box before disappearing in the black hole I created.

I'm a horrible person.

-

Claudia

I slid on the lingerie Perrie told me to wear and stared at myself awkwardly in the mirror.

"You look stunning." I heard a voice say as my head snapped the side in the little open creak stood Zayn.

I smiled cockily, "I know I do."

He got closer and slid his arms around my waist moving my hair to the side revealing my neck.

My eyes fluttered shut as he pulled me into his chest and whispered, "I know you remember that night we spent together 5 years ago Claudia."

I turned to face him and placed my hand onto his chest leaning in, "Too bad it no longer means anything." I said pushing him back away from me walking out the room and into Niall.

"Oh Claudia! Uh, this isn't a good time isn't it?" He asked looking at the lingerie set I was wearing it.

"It really isn't but what do you want?"

"Can you put on some clothes please."

I sighed and stared at the blank wall taking out my paint brush I drew a cloak and watched as it molded into an actual piece of clothing.

I tied the two ribbons around my neck letting the cloak flow behind my back.

"Now what is it you have to speak to me about?"

"Look, I overheard Lady Yakima talking to Mayah, someone named Adrian wants your blood and I think it's because your immortal. Just please watch out Claudia."

I sighed, "Don't I always try too?"