Chapter 24

Claudia

"Why are all of you so curious about my plans?" I asked glaring at Harry in the corner of my eyes.

"I have to worry about my girlfriend's best friend too.. Even if you did kick me in the balls years ago."

I laughed. "Those were the days weren't they?"

"Yeah. Before everyone became crazed." He said looking down at his mug of warm milk.

"Where is Mayah?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"She's in her room talking to Jasmine about "girl stuff"." Harry said making air quotations around "girl stuff".

"Honestly Claudia, I have to ask you a question."

"Go ahead."

He quietly swallowed before he spoke quietly.

"Would you ever forgive Sam?"

I looked down at my lap, "Yes, I can't blame her for leaving. I was blind and didn't worry about how she felt until I got a taste of how it felt like to be cheated on." I spoke quietly.

"She's acting this way because she doesn't know how to react." I continued.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Niall standing behind me.

"Trust me, if we all knew we would've already told you. Claudia, you're a great girl. But we all go through times like this. I'm sure he didn't mean to cheat on you, he must've had a reason. You still have us."

I got up and walked to the front door. I turned back and smiled.

"Thank you." I said before opening the door to running into Zayn who was unlocking the door.

"Claudia," he breathed out.

"Zayn." "I have to go." I said walking out.

"Wait," he said snatching my wrist.

"I forgot to do this." He said before his lips landed on mines.