Chapter 1

.

Sam let out a small laugh as she looked at Louis who was on the floor complaining about how she wouldn't go anywhere with him.

"I told you that I wanted to stay inside for a while. Ya'know we still need to be quiet until Jacey and Liam comes back. The kids are still sad, but they don't know about what happened this morning." She said giggling as she sat on Louis stomach and gave him a peck on the lips softly.

"What do you think happened to Claudia? I mean she was dead." Louis said raising a brow.

"I don't know but I'm glad she's alive. That is all that matters to me." Sam said picking off a bit of her nail polish.

.

Claudia took a look at her appearance before she got out the office to see Lady Yakima looking at her.

She felt a bit uncomfortable because her body was taking a bit longer to heal and she could barely stand and move in her crutches. And the look that Lady Yakima was already making her nervous to look up straight.

Claudia just took in a deep breath before she started walking down the empty hall. Nothing was heard except the sound of her crutches and left leg moving to support.

"Do you want to get something to drink before I bring you back to the dorm?" Zayn asked as he appeared in front of her face.

"Thank you." Claudia said as she tried moving her crutches.

Zayn stared at her frustratedly. Should he help her or not. But of course, he couldn't resist. He grabbed her by her torso and held her crutches in his other hand as he help Claudia move a little faster.

Claudia sighed and looked down to the sidewalk.

"Thank you." She said softly.

Zayn nodded as they got closer to the coffee shop.

Well this is awkward.

.

Jacey sat up from her bed and took a quick glance at herself in the mirror before she let out a groan.

"Babe, you sound like you're giving birth." Liam said laughing from the bathroom.

"My neck is killing me. And I'm hungry and I--"

"Don't you guys get periods too?"

"Oh shit." Jacey screeched as she fell off her bed.

"Um. Well, I need you to do me a small favor.." Jacey said loudly.

"I need you to get Sam to get me some tampons." She continued.

"Thank god. I thought you would ask me, I'm gonna go now." He said giving her a kiss on the lips before disappearing.

"Man, I thought I was gonna get in 3 weeks!" She said face palming herself.

Fuck my life

.