Chapter 11

-

Jasmine

I had that feeling where I felt like I was falling off at the end of the world and my heart was racing.

What the hell did Claudia have to do with us. I felt my shoulders being shaken making me squint my eyes open a bit.

"Jasmine, get up." I heard Claudia said making me sit up a bit.

"You've been passed out for 3 days." Claudia said removing a damp towel from my head.

"How long will it take till we are in Florida?" I asked.

"17 hours." she said looking down to her lap petting Wonton's head a bit.

I just quietly acknowledged her. Ever since she was back we weren't as close as we used to be, she seemed a bit distant and I wanted to know why.

"Claudia?" I asked placing a hand on her shoulder, "What are you keeping from me?" I asked.

"I, met your Mom when I was gone." She said nervously.

"You what?"

"That day when you all were trying to look for me when I was dead and you saw me behind Zayn, I met your mom. I know you hate her but you deserve to know the truth."

"You met my mom? She's back in New York?"

Claudia nervously bit her lip. Oh no.

"Jasmine, she and your brother was murdered by my Aunt." She said grabbing my wrist.

I grabbed my hair frustratedly.

"She lied to you about the job and everything to protect you from being found by my Aunt. And she was slaughtered to death the day you came to the University."

I gripped my blanket that was wrapped around me.

"I didn't give her the chance. To be a mother." I said blinking away the tears forming in my eyes.

"I don't know why I'm crying." I said let out a huge breath.

"She is your mother, even though she didn't treat you right. She still is the woman who gave birth to you." Claudia said with a small smile.

I grabbed her wrist and felt myself zone out.

Her memories, everything about her, she was truly immortal. She couldn't be killed.

"Why didn't you tell me you were immortal?" I gasped.

She looked at me, "I like to keep something's a secret. Even if someone kills me it gets their hopes up and I end up coming back to life. Again." She said getting up.

Niall walked in carrying a can of Arizona, "Hey babe. And Claudia." He said nodding his head in me and Claudia's direction.

"Do you know where Zayn is? I think he took Wonton with him." Claudia said chewing on her gum a bit louder.

"He's coming back in a couple minutes." Mayah said walking in with Harry gripping onto her waist.

"What were you guys talking about?" Niall said raising an eyebrow at Claudia before his eyes landed on mines.

"Nothing."

Absolutely nothing

-