Chapter 25

Claudia

I started backing up slightly at his move and grabbed the doorknob.

"Before you run off, please let me explain!" He exclaimed.

"Why should I?" I asked still holding on to the doorknob.

"Because you deserve an explanation."

"Ok, ok." I sighed.

"When you died, I lost myself and nothing helped. So I replaced you. I met Stacey. A student at the university, she was gorgeous. She reminded me of you back in the days so I started hanging out with her secretly. You apparently came back to life supernaturally, but I still wanted to be with you and Stacey.. At the same time. Louis found me kissing her a the day you came back and I forced him to promise me."

"You seem to really like this girl, I don't understand why you would bother coming to me after you hurt me. You can't even choose Zayn!" I exclaimed tearing up.

"I realized I wanted you when Jason first saw you."

"So your just jealous?! You're an asshole."

"He loves you Claudia! I don't want him part of the picture!"

"How would you fucking know Jason loves me?! He hasn't known he for a month!" I yelled. Pretty sure, Jasmine and Mayah probably are listening but I wouldn't give a fuck.

I looked at Zayn who stayed quiet.

"I asked you a question? Why can't you answer it! How would he you know he loves me?!" I yelled pushing him back.

"Because he looks at you the way I look I you."