Chapter 8

Mayah

"Oh. My. Gosh!" Jacey screamed as she saw me walk out in heels.

"You finally wore the heels Harry got you!" She screeched.

I groaned. "They're just heels Jace!" I said sighing.

"But it's so cute how your boyfriend gets you stuff and you finally wear them! I mean it's not bad but Harry might get a boner!" She said giggling.

Jasmine gasped. "Jacey! Don't say that out loud! And by the way do you have your luggages packed yet? This road trip will take 5 days in an RV with 8 of you idiots! Plus 3 kids!"

"Yes Mother. I also know that were leaving in 30 minutes." I said bowing down and nearly tripping in these stilettos.

"Where is Claudia?" Jacey asked.

"She is setting up the RV outside the campus with Zayn." Niall said walking into the bathroom.

"I wonder how things are like in Florida.." I asked.

"It's sunny and super hot." Claudia said popping out of nowhere.

"Tell everyone to bring their luggage out by the campus we need to put the luggage in and start the trip." Zayn said pecking Claudia on her cheek.

-

Liam

"Can you guys be quiet for 3 minutes? I need to find the highway and you all keep talking and flirting with each other! It's hard driving with you all chattering!" I said turning around.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Mayah yelled without looking up from her phone screen.

Claudia sat in the kitchen area with Jasmine by her side as they were eating the Chinese takeout Niall had gotten everyone for lunch.

Jacey sat by my side on the passenger seat. She looked at me and placed a kiss on my lips.

"Do you want anything to drink?" She asked.

"Yes, Thank you." I said pecking her lips softly.

"Niall! You're hogging all the outlets by laying there blocking everything!" Tom complained.

I shook my head and continued to drive, keeping my eyes glued to the road.

-

Claudia

"Babeee." Zayn groaned sitting in the seat in front of me and Jasmine.

"Yes?"

"I'm so hungry, and thirsty! Do we have any blood?" He asked.

"Go lay on your bunk and I'll be there with your blood in a couple minutes." I said standing up with my seat to check the portable cooler.

I grabbed a bag of blood and snatched my phone of the counter sliding it into my pocket.

"Whoever wants to charge their phone can use my charger!" I announced walking down into the bunk area.

All of them were open except one.

I bent down to the bottom one on my right side and pulled it open to face Zayn's bare back.

I kicked him making him turn around.

"Here." I said dangling the bag of blood in his face.

"Lay here with me." He said patting a small space next to him.

I protested, "That space is way to small."

He grabbed my leg pulling me in.

I looked up at his chin, glaring.

"Are you gonna taste the blood I brought?" I asked.

"I'd rather taste your blood." He said as he shoved his head into my neck.

"Not on this goddamned bus!" Louis scolded opening the curtain.

Way to ruin a moment Louis.

-

"We are at the gas station! 2 people at a time to go in a purchase something or pee!" Jacey yelled.

I got off the RV and pulled out 20 bucks with Zayn walking by my side with his arm around my waist.

I opened the enter door and automatically walked to the chips section first.

Zayn went over to the drink section as I made my to the cashier with a bag of Hot Fries, 4 blow pops, and an Arizona on my arms.

"That will be $6.78"

I handed the guy the money and waited for Zayn to pay for his drink.

As we walked out I saw Liam start the RV and waited for everyone to get back in.

Zayn grabbed my arm and pulled me into his bunk after I had finished putting my food in the fridge and walked by.

I almost screamed.

"Cuddle with me. Please." He asked running his hand through my hair.

"Of course." I said as I placed a light kiss on his lips.

It hasn't been 6 hours yet. And I could tell this road trip will be eventful.

-