Chapter 12

Sam

I sighed loudly to myself when I heard Sophie call me from downstairs.

I pushed myself up from my window seat and stood up dusting my pajama pants before I headed outside my room.

"Do you want some dinner?" Sophie asked as I walked in the kitchen.

"Sure." I said emotionlessly.

I looked up at Jason and smiled slightly, he looked at me slightly and frowned.

"I'm sorry." He said getting up leaving through the back door.

"What's that all about?" Lisa asked raising an eyebrow from her seat.

Tyler walked in sitting by me and wrapping an arm around me.

"Hey." He said casually.

"Hi." I said quietly.

Ok this maybe weird but I have a small little crush on Tyler. But no one except the girls seem to know.

I blushed slightly as he lowered his arm down to my waist.

"Alpha Simons, the other pack is here." A girl named Ashely said walking in and bowing down to Tyler.

"We'll all be out in a couple minutes." He said tightening his grip around my waist.

Lisa raised an eyebrow at his actions.

I just sighed as we all got up and made our way out to the front.

Tyler pulled me closer to him.

There was a brunette girl and black haired guy who were turned around talking to the pack warriors.

Tyler cleared his throat making him stop and slowly turn around.

I yawned and opened my eyes meeting those hazel eyes. Her eyes seemed to widened a bit. I growled at her, why was she here?

I lunged at her quickly but she ducked. I noticed how everyone was surrounding them in a fighting position.

Of course it had to be Claudia and Zayn.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Claudia snapped.

"Why are you here?!" I hissed throwing a punch at her jaw.

Her face is turned a bit, she started laughing.

"I honestly don't know what the hell is going on you Sam." She said snapping her neck back.

Tyler growled at her pulling me behind him.

"Why are you bothering my girl?" He growled.

I pushed him out of my way grabbing on Claudia's shoulder.

"I hate you! ALL OF YOU!" I screamed.

She grabbed my fist and removed me off her holding me back. I couldn't move.

I also noticed an R/V stop and Mayah came running out.

Lisa grabbed Mayah by her throat and tightened it.

I caught Claudia off guard throwing a punch at her gut. she didn't even flinch.

"WHY ARE YOU BEATING YOUR OWN COUSIN?!" Zayn yelled.

"You all came to ruin my life again!"

I no longer felt Claudia's presence. I noticed a small puddle of ink on the flat surface of concrete.

I felt someone appear behind me and putting me into a headlock.

Sophie stepped in.

"Move and I will kill all of you." Jasmine hissed.

I looked painfully seeing Tyler stab Claudia with a stake through her heart. No. No. She can't be dead YET!

Her body went stiff and turned grey.

"NO!" Zayn yelled pushing the warrior wolves off of him.

Jacey slowly walked out the R/V before noticing Claudia's limp body before she growling loudly making all the wolves bow down.

"What is going on?" Jason asked groaning.

"The Night Wolf."