Chapter 4

-

Claudia

I but down on my lip and slapped him across the face.

"Are you really going to ask me that? My cousin just ran off and I just asked about my period by my best friends boyfriend and now you want to think about "Zayn & Claudia sexy time?!" I hissed.

"Well ya'know you are my girlfriend and I mean seeing you all innocent makes Zayn Jr. awaken"

My face turned red but I still kept my glare. "ZAYN JR?!" I choked.

"You guys are fucking nasty." Niall said poking his head out his room.

I growled at him grabbed Zayn by his collar placing a big sloppy kiss.

"He's my boyfriend and I bet you 10 bucks Jasmine is in your bed naked." I said with a small smirk.

"Uh." Niall said awkwardly as his cheeks turned pink slightly.

"Thought so."

Niall awkwardly, but quickly shut his door.

"But..." Zayn said and stopped. "I'm not gonna lie, I would do you if Niall wasn't here."

I held my hand up and he grabbed it.

"That's why you're not getting laid tonight." I said walking out the door.

"WAIT YOU SAID TONIGHT! YOU MEAN YOU WOULDVE LET ME TONIGHT?!"

"Maybe if you could control your hormones and not act like I was your toy." I said slamming the door in his face.

Who the hell does he think he is?

-

Sam

I looked up at the door and saw Louis. He didn't say anything at all. It didn't feel like Louis.

whoever it was held my hand and I blacked out.

I remembered everything. From the day I was kidnapped and killed.

'Louis' left and I got up walking outside were everyone was.

"Sam." Harry said sadly.

"No." Was all I said.

I felt his grip my on my wrist.

"Harry. Leave her alone." Mayah said through gritted teeth.

"Do you want him?" Harry asked ignoring Mayah.

I looked down and stared at Jacey who got up to her seat.

Harry gripped tighter. "Do you want him." He stated.

Louis was standing by the door looking at me with sad eyes. Stupid bitch how are you sad.

"Do you wan-"

"No." I cut Harry off.

I heard Jasmine gasp.

"What did you say Sam?"

"No. I don't want him." I said before pushing Harry off me and storming out the dorm.

I held my wrist,"I don't want Louis anymore."

.

Omg she doesn't want Louis anymore guise my heart she DOESNT WANT LOUIS.