- Chapter 19 -

Mulai dari awal

I cleared my throat before speaking. "I assure you sir that i only have good intentions regarding Claire. I truely like her and I love everything about her she's amazing. What the media says are all lies the pictures that they've used are all pictures when I have first those women. I admit I've had a couple of one night stands but I stopped. I would never hurt Claire I like her too much. Yes I admit I dated Caroline Flack for a while but that's it. I love Claire too much damn it!" I let it all out. Ken raised his eyebrows.

"Love?" He asked. I nodded "I do I love Claire Because she's amazing, understanding, patient, and sweet. She's beautiful on the inside and on the outside. Everytime I'm with her everything else disappears. Everytime I kiss her my knees go weak, I feel and see fireworks. When she touches me she leaves a tingly sensation. Her hand and her body fits in mine like it's made just for me. I know you might be thinking I'm crazy we've only know each other for 2 months but people fall in love in mysterious ways. Ken I love Claire." I poured my heart out. I heard people clapping behind me and I turned around. I saw Claire's mum, nan, step dad, and . . .

"Claire" I said looking at her she smiles back at me and my face instantly softens.

"Harry I love you too." She runs up to me and hugs me.

"Harry your mum wants to talk to you." Ken said from behind his desk. My mum?

"Harry? Harry!" I heard thru the computer screen. "Mum?" I said confused. "I heard everything you said Harry." She cried and Gemma hugged her. "Harry that was so cute!" Gemma gushes. "Stop crying mum please" I said. "These are tears of happiness dear"

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

We left Harry so he could talk to his family. I walked out and my grandmother walked me to her study. "Claire suwaru" (sit down) she said once we got in and she closed the door. "Hai bāchan" (yes grandmother) I said.

"Do you love him too Claire?" She asked.

"Yes I do I really do. I know it's too early but like he said people fall in love in mysterious ways. I feel the same way. Harry's helped me forget. I truely love him." She smiled and nodded. We heard someone barge in.

"The hell is this I'm hearing about you being in love! Claire you can't possibly be in love with Harry! Your incapable of loving! Why? Because you practically abandon them! Watch just watch your going to abandon Harry like you did him. Spare him the heartbreak and you too. Watch he's just going to go fuck some whore in a few months and your gonna end up finding out! The first months are gonna be all lovey dovey and shit but he's going to break your heart and I'm going to be their to say I told you so!" Victoria screamed. I couldn't help the tears coming out my eyes. "See what I mean your weak!" She laughed. "VICTORIA THATS ENOUGH!" My grandmother yelled. My mother walked in with my step dad and grandfather.

"What's all this yelling?" My grandfather stopped when he saw me and he walked over to me and hugged me.

"Ughhh!!! Just leave her alone someone needs to tell her the truth. She's weak and can't stick up for herself! I've always had to be there to protect her!" Xavier walked in with Zane and David. David and Zane ran to me.

"What the hell is going on?" Xavier asked. He looked at me. "Victoria what did you do?" She rolled her eyes. "Just telling our sister the truth she's weak that's all. She thinks she's in love."

"Leave her alone Victoria just leave and from now on your fired we'll find her another manager that isn't a bitch!" Xavier yelled. "She has a mouth she can tell me herself." They looked at me and I just nodded not being able to speak. I hate being able to cry so easily.

"See what I mean by weak." She sneered. "Victoria just leave get out!" My grandfather said. "My pleasure!" She walked out and slammed the door. I just stood there crying.

~ JAMES's POV ~

I heard everything Victoria said and I couldn't believe her. Claire didn't deserve to be speaked like that. Yea she should have stuck up for herself but what Victoria said was out of line.

"You shouldn't have said that Vic." I said while looking at her pack her things.

"Ugh not you too look I'm just going to leave I'll call you when I get to a hotel." She walked over to kiss me but I pushed her away.

"Don't bother I don't want to be with anybody like you." She looked at me.

"Oh so what now everybody's protecting the princess? She can do that herself!" She waved her arms in the air. Carlos, Kendall and Logan walked in. Logan grabbed Victorias wrists and slammed her against the wall. Our eyes widened.

"The hell is your problem talking to her like that! She didn't deserve that! God If I could I would slap the shit out of you!" We tried to get him off her but he wouldn't budge. Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam walked in. They saw the scene and tried to help us pull Logan off.

"Logan let her go it's not worth it." Carlos said

"Loggie let go please your hurting me" Victoria said pouting.

"I'm glad you deserve to be hurt. You sleep with anything that has a dick between their legs. How does that feel?" Logan sneered.

"Ohh Logan that hurt my feelings." Victoria laughed. "I don't care what you think now let me go!" We finally managed to get him off. Victoria just left and slammed the door. I've never seen Logan so angry. Kendall, Carlos, and me were pissed because Claire was like our sister. The boys looked confused. I'm glad Harry wasn't here to see this. After Logan calmed down we decided to speak to Claire tomorrow we didn't want to bother her now. We just decided to sleep. I walked out to the balcony and looked to the sky. I love Victoria but sometimes she was just too much.

I don't know but that moment I knew that wasn't the last of Victoria we'll see. She loves Claire yea but her version of protecting her was different then ours. I knew she would do anything to keep Harry away from Claire.