The scream of the Hawk

Rhodes awoke in a dimly lit and ice cold room, leaning against the rough, stone wall. His arms laid on his lap, bound with rope. He scanned the room as much as he could, spotting a pair of bare feet, Rhodes sluggishly made his way over to the body, noticing the pale skin and auburn hair. "Romanoff? Romanoff can you hear me?" He spoke gently shaking her.

Natasha's eyes peeled open, her gaze focused and opening wide.
"You ok Romanoff? Weren't looking so hot back at Tony's."
Slowly sitting up, Natasha hissed at the intense bruising and opened cuts that, very likely, littered her entire body.
"I'm fine, where's Clint?" Rhodes fell silent, helping Black Widow to her feet. He went to finally answer, but was interrupted by an ear piercing scream that echoed outside and within the cell. Natasha's heart dropped to her stomach, Rhodes freezing and squeezing his eyes shut.

Natasha pulled at the rope around her wrists, rubbing her hands together quickly. The rope loosened and allowed her to push her hands out of her bounds. Rhodey pulled at his with his teeth, eventually pulling the rope back and allowed it to crumble to the ground.
Looking around, they found a singular rectangular window near the ceiling. "Boost me up." Spoke Romanoff. "I'm sorry, what? Even if you could, you have no idea where Barton is. You could get get yourself killed."

Natasha pulled him by his shirt and stopped just under the window.
"Like I said, boost me up."
In a squating position, he pushed Black widow up to the window, which smashed on impact when Natasha dove through it. She landed in her pose, brushing off glass from her body.
"I'm out, just stay put and I'll find us and Clint a way out."
"Can't really do much but wait, just be careful Romanoff."
Natasha sprinted around the building, the screams increasing in volume. The source of said noise was nearby and the voice afterwards sounded familiar.

She peered through an opened window of a pure white marble building, different from the stone prison she was in and Rhodes still resides in.
Clint laid stretched out on a metal table. His chest, wrists and ankles bound by blood stained leather. The HYDRA doctor was in light blue scrubs and gloves, holding a bloodied scalpel over a sweaty and bloody Clint.

Natasha clamped a hand over her mouth to avoid an audio gasp. She watched the doctor dig into Hawkeyes pelvis with a scalpel and medical clamps, her friend squirming on the table. The Winter Soldier pinning Clints shoulders harshly to the table.

Black Widow moved away from the window, keeping to the wall, she jogged towards what she assumed was the entrance.
Four military vehicles, with structures similar to a van, sat in different areas of an already massive camp entrance.
Soldiers and officers alike moved around the campus, conversating with each other.

She retraced her steps, peeking through the now silent Barton is in and saw him, severely pale and unconscious. Fresh crimson dripped onto the floor, bloodied bandages littered the floor and his body.
Hesitant to leave, Natasha had to move back to her cell. There was a lot at stake and she didn't want to destroy any chance of them to die before help came, or before they escaped.