Nightmares

Clint woke up with a start as he heard muffled cries coming from Tony.
The archer quickly made his way into the wheelchair and rolled over to Tonys room.
Tony was tossing and turning in his sleep, quicky, normal voiced shouts were made, becoming longer and a lot louder as time progressed.

"Tony, Tony!, wake up", said Clint as he tried to shake Tony awake.
Tony sat up, almost pulling out the IV and the tube sending much needed blood into his body.
Tony strangled cries became louder as his voice began to crack. "Tony, you're on the hellicarrier, you're safe".

Tony snapped his head towards Clint, his eyes wide with fear and helplessness. "It's okay", Clint's voice was calming to Tony as he managed to breathe normally.
He pulled himself up by his side, sobbing as he was still scared.

"Hey, I'll stay here if you want". Tony faced Clint and nodded in agreement.
Clint slowly sat down on a leather chair and fell asleep almost immediately.
Stark grabbed his phone from the left bed side table.
He grabbed a pair of black, wireless headphones and connected it to his phone before turning on music from 'Black Sabbath'.

Stark laid awake, staring at the ceiling. He began to hum the song 'Iron Man' softly to himself, his left hand tapping his other hand as he focused on the lyrics.