Uncertain Fate

Natasha cursed, preforming chest compressions on Tony.
'come on Tony, you stubborn bastard, wake up!'.
Natasha stopped for a few seconds, slamming her fist onto the back of Tony's arc reactor, the blue light wasn't showing up as she started CPR once again.

She stopped and pulled out Tony's arc reactor, slamming her hand into the back of it and placing it back into Tony's chest.
Tony still laid still. "dammit Tony you are NOT dying on me. Wake the fuck up you stubborn bastard!", yelled out Natasha as she twists the chest piece to the right this time, slamming it in his chest with her fist. The blue light flickered on and Natasha's heart leaped in hope.

She stood back, Tony suddenly gasped for air, his coughing became muffled from the breathing tube that was done his throat.
Natasha sighed in relief as she quickly opened the door.

Everyone had been silently waiting for the door to open as Steve tried to open it and wasn't allowed to break it down.
Doctors and nurses rushed to an awakened Tony Stark.
"Nat, thank you so much for helping him", said Pepper as she gave Natasha a hug.

As Pepper pulled away, Natasha thought of the comment Tony made as a hologram, 'I'm not a doctor Natasha, I just know that when I wake up, everything's going to be worse then before'
Natasha wondered what Tony meant by that. It had to have meant something and Natasha knew that she was going to question Stark on it later, hoping that the genius remembered himself saying, or thinking, it to her.

Stark was conscious, but just barely. Everyone had surrounded the playboys bed, smiling in relief that he gets to live another day, but all Tony Stark could think about was when The Winter Soldier will return to finish the job.