Endangered

The man changed into a pair of black jeans and a, plain, red t-shirt. He managed to hack into J.A.R.V.I.S, silencing the A.I.
He spotted Tony's suit in the storage room and immediately opened the door, locking it as he stepped inside. He slipped into the suit and pressing a button that allowed a door to open.
He shot out of the hellicarrier, making his way to the window looking into Tony's room.

"Sir, there seems to be a security breach". Tony froze, snapping his head to the left. He spotted his suits palm extended towards him.
The man shot out with the blaster, hitting the carrier and sending it through Tony's room, creating a large hole in the wall, sending metal scraps flying towards the team.

Everyone went flying backwards. Tonys bed was sent onto its side, sending Tony slamming onto the floor.
Tony was on his side, unable to move, he saw Pepper, Fury and Bruce unconscious, Pepper had been impaled in the arm, something Tony immediately noticed. "pe-p".
Steve was to his right, a large piece of shrapnel was impaled in his gut.

Tony ripped out the wires and needles and grabbed hold of the pole holding up the IV bag. He pulled himself over with one hand, ignoring the pain in his lungs and body.
'come on!', screamed Tony in his head.

He pulled himself upright, stopping to catch his breathe.
The air coming into the room was strong, bringing pages and other loose objects flying out of it.
"J-JAR-AR-V-VI-IS", called out Tony as he began to drag himself over to his team and girlfriend.

"Hello sir".
Tony wanted the entire place on lock down, but with his stammer, it would be difficult.
"L-lo-loc-kd-d-dow-down JA-AR-RVIS".
JARVIS immediately controlled the system, locking everyone from using the hellicarrier.

Black metal circled the entire vehicle, stopping the wind from entering in Tony's room.
Stark reached Pepper and fell onto his stomach, putting pressure on his injuries.

He grabbed Peppers uninjured shoulder and began to shake it. Potts stirred, before slowly opening her eyes.
She sat up, her hand against her forehead. Pulling it away, she saw blood. Tony noticed this and immediately became concerned.
"Oh god". Pepper looked at Tony, before collapsing.

'Damn it, someone help us please!', thought Tony desperately.
He heard the footsteps of his suit making their way forward towards him.
Tony quickly began to pull himself away, his moving foot slipping on the tiled floor. He tried to hide behind his bed, his lungs burning and his stomach leaving him with sharp pains.

The man spotted Tony behind the fallen bed.
"well, look at what you've done Tony Stark. You've officially killed the Avengers".
Tony's heart sunk as he leaned against the wall, his arms loose on his lap, his legs sprawled out.

Tony spotted everyone, except for Pepper, slowly beginning to walk up. "you've given us the wrong info Stark, start talkin' or your teammates will suffer".
Tony rolled his eyes, he had no energy or even patience to answer. He couldn't even form a sentence without struggling, so why the fuck would he talk to this dipshit?

"N-N-N-O-NO!", the man took hold of the arc reactor, twisting it, pulling it out and crushing it.
"I have no patience for your bullshit Stark".
He flew over to Natasha and picked her up by her waist, he threw her over his shoulder before walking over to Pepper. Tonys body stiffened as the girl he loved was plucked from the floor.

"Well, looks like I'll be taking these two lovely ladies out for an adventure". Tony spotted Natasha's opened eyes. She flipped backwards, flinging the man towards Tony.
He dropped Pepper as he was caught out.

Natasha knocked the man in the jaw, sending him staggering backwards. She ran at him, jumping and wrapping her legs around his neck, before slamming him on the floor.

She tore off the facemask and pulled out her pistol, shooting him in the head before he could register what happened to him.

Tony was gasping for air, his heart beating quicker the usual. Every breath turned into a forced ability to breath out.
"Shit".
Natasha raced outside the room, screaming for doctors and nurses to help.

Immediately, a dozen doctors and four nurses had entered the hospital room, one of the nurses had a spare arc reactor.
Natasha snatched the reactor from her hands and rushed over to Tony, who was slowing losing consciousness.
Natasha placed it in Starks opened palm and she watch as Tony clicked it into his chest, gasping for air as the arc reactor began to glow brightly.

Everyone was taken away for treatment, leaving Tony on his own, full of regret and self hatred.