Saved?

It had been over five hours in the beating sun. Clint was growing tired as the sun was beating down on his black clothing and neck.

Tony was stirring in his sleep, mumbles and shouts were all that Clint Barton could hear for the past three hours.
Tony screamed in his sleep, sitting up extremely quicky, his breathing was laboured and quick. Tony looked frightened, a look that Clint never saw in Tony, until now.

"Tony, you're okay, your with me", Tony relaxed, before lying back down. "Your shoulder has stopped bleeding, thank goodness for that". Tony breathed a sigh of relief.
Stark had opened his mouth to speak, but a nearby noise disrupted their conversation.

They heard Motorbikes and people shouting in Arabic. Barton cursed himself as he spotted twelve people, who were being led by silver armed dude, who was running.
"Stay quiet Stark and answer the phone if Fury rings". Stark nodded in his high-from-no-blood state. Hawkeye quickly threw Stark the phone, it hit his friend in the face before falling onto his chest.

Hawkeye shot at three of the 12 that were on motorbikes, they got hit and smashed into four more motorcycles.
The Winter Soldier tackled Clint to the floor, his hand around Clint Barton's neck.
He lifted the archer off the floor, before throwing him towards a heap of rocks.

Clint slammed into a sharp rock, impaling him in the back. Barton clumsily stood up and grabbed his gun, attempting to shoot the soldier. "God damnit, just die already", cursed Clint as the soldier blocked all of his bullets with his hand, sending the bullets around them.

Gun shots ran close to Tony, hitting his right thigh at one point. "shit, CLINT!", screamed Tony.
Clint became distracted, getting hit and flying backwards towards the remaining group of five.

The Winter Soldier yanked out the wires from Tony's chest. Tony stared with wide eyes as he sat up. He fell off the stone and landed on his side.
Tony began to gasp for air as his heart became too fast for him to handle.

'Damnit, where are you Fury?'. Barton had shot the remaining five with arrows. He shot at the Winter Soldier, but he caught it and sent it back to Clint, who was impaled in his left lung. He took a painful breath in before sliding down onto the floor, clutching the shirt over his lung.

The Winter Soldier ran a knife into Starks stomach, before fleeing off back towards the building they were held in.

He looked over at Tony, he didn't seem like he was breathing.
In a panic, Clint made his way over to Stark, the fiery pain from his lung made it harder for him to breath. He quickly picked up the battery, attaching the crocodile clips to the electromagnet that was in the arc reactor. Stark gasped for air, grabbing onto Clint for dear life.

"Hey bud, they're here, the...y're he...re", Clint fell onto stone, leaning his back against it as he fell into unconsciousness.
Tonys vision was going blurry, he spotted a black shadow, before passing out.
Stark had gone unconscious mere seconds before a helicopter landed.