Chapter 10: Festival (not what we expected)

Start from the beginning

Ps: be nice to your girlfriend loli :-)

Oh my Oum why does he still call me that?! And why is he always like that?!
I felt embarrassed and my face was red as Pyrrha's hair. I just put away my scroll and I noticed that Ruby and Penny where way ahead of me so I ran to them.

Ruby: Oh hey (Y/N) what took you long?

(Y/N): I'm sorry I got a message from Shiro. Let's just head back.

Time skip to tomorrow
I got ready for the festival, after that I headed out to the stadium (it's that how it's said?! Idk!)
I sat on one of the seats and I was ready to watch, I new that Yang and Weiss were gonna fight I was just a bit late for the other matches because I was training with Shiro for some time before getting here. Really who wakes up at 4 am to train?! Well Shiro does......though my body still hurts after training.
I noticed that I sat next to a girl with light green hair and red eyes...

Time skip (cause I'm lazy)

Kuro's POV
I have a bad feeling that something will happen today and I'm worried especially for (Y/N)...... I know he will have to fight today in a match but I'll have to keep on eye on (Y/N) when that match happens if something happens like his demonic power. I have no choice to intervene and stop it.

Shiro is around town so he won't be able to watch the match......and I'll have to inform Ozina of the information I found. But not yet. ...
I entered into a random restaurant or bar since I was supposed to meet with someone here and exchange some kind of jewel the old man send me, it was a glowing green which was hurting my eyes. I just sat on a table and ordered a simple cup of water and just got lost on my thoughts...
I noticed a bunch of people were yelling like it was the end of the world, I nether really liked loud places but I had no choice. So I just ignored it and turned around to face somewhere else. But like any other person...I got curious and turned to the TV I noticed it was broadcasting a match and noticed it was a face I still don't like. It was Yang Xiao Long vs some grey haired boy.

But I didn't get to watch the match since the "someone" I'm supposed to meet sat in front of me.. I knew it was a he since Old man said he. He was wearing a long dark brown cloak, the hood was covering his entire face. I didn't know who this was and he didn't even say anything. Both of us didn't say anything, he just threw some weird set of daggers that the old man had told me about and me. I just gave him the green glowing jewel.  After that he just left. Before he turned to me and I noticed part of his face but not all of it only his eye..which was the same color as mine...purple..
I was a bit confused as to why he stood there looking at me before he said something.

"It was nice seeing you ∀ℊ∀ḯη ღ¥ ∂ε∀я ∂∀ʊℊн⊥εя...." He said.... I could also see his smile turning into a frown..

I didn't understand the last part but it sounded similar to the language my parents used when they were talking about something serious and didn't want us to hear or understand... after that he just turned around and walked out the door.
I stood up and and checked the time... and turned to the TV again seeing the end of the match but saw how Yang shot the poor boy's leg.

I ended up saying something out loud in another language no one really understood.....

"ДӉ өҒ ҪөҴЯЅЄ Ї ЅӉөҴꙆԀ ӉДѴЄ ЄӝҏЄҪЄԀ ЅөӍЄꚌӉЇҋԌ ЇҜЄ ꚌӉД ҒЯөӍ ҰөҴ ҰДҋԌ..."

And walked out the door.

??? POV
ḯ' øяя¥ ¥øʊ ηεεя ø яε∀ʟ∀⊥нεя ø εяε øḟ ¥øʊ....εяε øḟ ∀ʟʟ øḟ ¥øʊ...
♭ʊ⊥ ∀⊥ʟε∀﹩⊥ø ø ﹩εε øηε øḟ ¥øʊ ∀ℊ∀η ∀ʟʟ яøẘη ʊ ∀η∂ яøʊ∂ øḟ ¥øʊ.
ḯ ẘøη∂εя  ẘḯʟʟ ♭ε нε ღε ¥øʊ'ʟʟηøẘ нε яʊн .......

(Y/N) POV
I saw how Yang shot that boy and I started feeling something I haven't felt in a while.... I felt disappointed. I thought Yang could change...
My scroll started ringing and I checked who was calling me. It was my sister. I stood up and walked somewhere else and answered.

"Hello?"

"(Y/N) where are you?"

"I was watching the match why?"

"Sigh I was just checking on you..you saw what happened right?"

"Yeah.... I thought she was changing"

"You trusted her to easily...."

"Yeah...maybe your right....well I got to go bye Sister.."

I put my scroll on my pocket and headed out..

Time skip
I headed to Team RWBY's room I just wanted to see Ruby..
I opened the door and noticed the entire team there..even Yang. Before I even got to say anything I felt two strong hands grab my arms and I looked down to see Yang with a desperate face....dry tear stains on her face.

"(Y/N)! TELL ME PLEASE THAT YOU BELIEVE ME!!??"

"Yang.."

"What happened wasn't real I swear! I didn't shot him! I didn't even do anything he attacked me first!"

"....."

"Please tell me that you believe what I'm saying please! I know I have treated you badly since then but please tell me you believe me!!!"

I didn't say anything, I just took Yang's hands off me and took a step back looking at he desperate face. Tears about fall on her face...I don't really remember what I said but it upset her...

"Don't touch me Yang, after what I saw I can't.....I was there when it happened and I can't believe you did that. Don't try to make it seem like it wasn't true...."

"(Y/N)....." Yang said as more tears fell

I couldn't see her face, I always couldn't bear to see other people being hurt or crying. So I just turned around and walked down the hall right to my room...
Despite what I was expecting, it didn't turn out well...

Third person POV
After some time more matches came to be....until finally it was (Y/N)'s turn to fight, Kuro worried for her brother tried to convince the judges for him to not fight because he had told her he didn't want to.

"Fucking damn it just do it!!!" Kuro said yelling at Oobleck's face

"Please understand it's not our choice Miss Nightshade!" Said Oobleck

"But-" Before Kuro could said anything else a hand placed itself on her shoulder

"It's fine sister I'll just get it over with.."

"But what happens when you go out of control!?" Kuro said grabbing his shoulders

"Don't worry I'll be fine...I'll try to hold it ok? If anything happens you can go out of your way to stop me ok?" Said (Y/N) with a kind smile

Kuro just looked at him with worry, more than she has ever expressed which concern her brother a bit....them she put a scarred hand on his shoulder and looked at him serious.

"Do you realize who the hell you're facing?! Your face Tatsuo, he'll do whatever it takes to him to win after all his to much of a prideful bastard even if he's trying to get my forgiveness..." that last part Kuro said sounded like a whisper...

"Don't worry I'll be fine sister"

=====
This is kind of a mess of chapter but I tried..