Turning the light off even though I'm still wide awake,waiting for sleep to come, I think about what happened and if I was a homewrecker as my conscious tells me. I wondered if the beast had a girlfriend, I wondered if he even felt as I did.

           Do I like him??!

I know I don't or maybe just maybe, only just a 5% possible, I might do, but what's the point now,huh? I have an unsure crush of who is supposed to he my friend and he has a girlfriend, what am I to do.

Thinking about how messy my life turned in just one night, I fell asleep with the darkness all consuming me. Wishing I would also forget about all and everything, I also surrender to the dark and be his prisoner for a night.
********#########********
I was mad, angry but surprisingly I was glad I had someone waiting for me and worried about me and most of all it was Ace. Talking about him, I see as he shouts with his eyes slightly closed saying how late I was and how dangerous the world is. I'm not 5, why does he see me as 2?

"Who would come and harm me when I've done nothing to them and they don't even know me. I was never in danger before" I yell "so now, who would come searching for me to ruin my life?! Besides Haze was with me for crying out loud"

"That was at past feisty, You now know me...you mean something to me so you are in danger, you could've picked up your phone and told me where you were at least." He shout his phrase.

"Why do you care, huh?" I wanted to know  "I'm not a baby anymore and I can always take care of myself, you are not a father to me so why would you care if I we-"