Part One - Chapter Fourteen: Rehearsal Dinner

Alexa groaned as sorted through her side of the wardrobe, she loved being Cristiano’s girlfriend but she was starting to run out of clothes to wear without the press commenting on what she was wearing every time that she was seen in public with him.

Cristiano chuckled as he watched her, making Alexa glare at him; rolling his eyes, he sat up a slightly and looked at the three piles of clothes.

“Is this why it takes women so long to get dressed?” Cristiano asked signalling at the piles that she had made; he had been watching her get ready and knew that she looked beautiful in whatever she was going to wear.

Alexa rolled her eyes as she looked at him; Cristiano smirked as he wondered what the piles where for.

Chewing on her bottom lip, Alexa looked at her clothes and sighed; she had no idea what to wear, Cristiano watched her for a moment before standing and leaving the room.

Alexa watched the bedroom door oddly, she knew he had expected her to at least try on some of her clothes; it was why he had insisted on sitting in the bedroom with her instead of the living room.

Alexa waited for a moment before Cristiano returned holding a white box; Alexa looked at him confused as he held it out to her, he had been keeping this for a rainy day.

Cristiano rolled his eyes as she took it looking at him confused, Alexa slowly opened the box before she looked at Cristiano in awe of what he had done.

“You didn’t have to do this,” Alexa said looking back at the dress he had gotten her, she didn’t want him spending money on her and yet he had gone and got her a dress that looked beautiful.

Cristiano rolled his eyes as he moved to sit next to her; he brushed some blonde hair from her neck and kissed it softly, he wanted her to have the best and he didn’t mind buying her some more clothes.

“But I did… what sort of boyfriend would I be if I didn’t treat my beautiful girlfriend,” Cristiano said, as she looked at him; Alexa smiled softly before she gave him a kiss.

The couple kissed for a moment before she pulled away, Cristiano smirked as he looked at her; she was going to look beautiful in the dress that he had gotten for her.

“Go get changed we are going to be late,” Cristiano said as he kissed her again then he stood and walked out of the room; he needed to get ready himself for the rehearsal dinner.

Alexa watched him leave she didn’t know what to expect sometimes when she was with Cristiano, she had never been treated this way before; she had never felt so important, or that the world actually revolved around her but with Cristiano she did.

***

Cristiano smirked as he pulled Alexa close as they walked into the restaurant where her sister was holding the rehearsal dinner; it looked busy and he felt relaxed at the idea of spending the evening with his girlfriend.

Alexa was slowly getting used to the paparazzi that followed them around, it was the main reason she was still a bridesmaid since her sister was loving the attention that it brought.

Alexa blushed as they stepped into the restaurant, she was wearing the navy belted swing dress paired with navy barely there platform sandals.

Cristiano get an arm around her waist and kissed her softly, he was sure that everything would perfect between them tonight.

“You look beautiful,” Cristiano said as he spotted Dixon glaring at them; while Jennifer walked towards her sister with a smile on her face.

“Alexandria,” Jennifer said excitedly as she hurried over to her sister and pulled her into a hug, she flashed a smile at Cristiano as she did so; she couldn’t believe he had really come with Alexa.