87 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝓂𝑒

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Jimin's going to be a great dad." She calmly remarked.

"Sure." Jungkook snickered. "The kid is going to
learn from a guy who thinks drinking four bottles
of vodka every day will help him live longer."

"Where are you going—?" The nurse crossed her arms as Jungkook walked towards the door.

"To confront that little shit."

"You know I'm supposed to send you back into the room, right—?" She raised a brow.

Jungkook glanced over his shoulder. "Listen, you're either with us or against us."

She loudly sighed, brushing her hair back. "Don't get your self into any trouble, okay—?"

A small smile found it's way to Jungkook's lips. He pushed through the closed door, rushing towards
the staircase. Sure, he wasn't exactly allowed to be up here, but was anyone really going to stop him—?

Jungkook repeatedly knocked on the door, standing an inch away, waiting for someone to open. "You've got to be kidding me." He spat, impatiently tapping his foot. Jungkook's agitation continued to increase until he abruptly pushed the door wide open. My eyes rapidly opened, focusing on the blurry figure standing in front of me.

"Jungkook—?" I tilted my head.

He just glared back at me, crossing his arms like a child that got scolded my his parents. I tried to lift myself up, before falling back onto the bed. I slowly glanced down at Jimin's arm that was keeping me from moving. I wasn't sure if he was unconsciously holding me in his sleep or doing it to fuck with me.

"What are you doing here—?" I whispered.

Jungkook stepped closer, picking up an oversized shirt he found on the floor, and throwing it at me.
I looked down, and immediately pursed my lips together. I forgot Jimin kind of tore through my clothes last night. I threw the shirt over my body, giving him an apologetic smile.

"I need to talk to you." He muttered, not sparing me a single glance.

"What's so important that you needed to come wake me up at eight in the morning—?" I asked, focusing on his narrowed eyes. "Oh." I finally got his hint.

"I'll be outside." Jungkook barely spoke, before leaving the room.

I glanced down at Jimin, bitting my bottom lip
as his grip only tightened. I playfully narrowed
my eyes, before slapping him on his shoulder.

"You're awake aren't you—?" I pouted as I struggled to pushed his arm away.

"I'm trying to sleep." Jimin slowly mumbled. "Shut the hell up."

"Jimin. . ." I whined as he pulled me closer to his chest. "Let go of me."

"Go." Jimin lazily mumbled as he grabbed onto my shirt. "No one's stopping you."

I waited a couple seconds before trying to escape Jimin's arms. He gently pulled me back with one arm, cracking a smile as I glared at him. "You're
so annoying." I mumbled into his chest as he softly laughed.

"Jungkook's already pissed at me." I sighed. "I don't want to make it worse."

"Fine." He let go of me, placing his hands on my thighs instead. "Then you'll miss out on this."

My mouth slightly parted. "That's not fair, you can't threaten me." I pouted.

"Your choice." Jimin shrugged his shoulders.