70 𝒸𝒶𝑔𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃

sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ
════════════════════

sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ════════════════════

"There's one more thing."

I didn't want to hear it. I couldn't take anymore of the things he was telling me. He opened his mouth to speak when a fist pounded at the door.

Hoseok's eyes widened, as he pointed to the balcony in a rushing motion.

"Open up!" A man yelled, pounding on the door.

"Just a second." Hoseok yelled out, his voice nearly cracking. I stepped onto the balcony, not really sure where to go after that. He moved his hand in a downwards motion, telling me to jump off. He must've drank this morning, because there's no way I'm jumping down there.

Hoseok jumped back as the man attempted to kick the door open.

"Uh, I-I'm Just putting my hair on." He slapped his forehead when he mixed up his words. "I meant my shirt."

"You have three seconds!" He warned.

Hoseok gave me a serious look, and I gave up. I guess I gotta jump whether I like it or not. He ran over to the door, casually opening it. A dozen men walked into the room, searching the whole place. The one who knocked at the door came forward, grabbing Hoseok's arms.

"You're under arrest for contributing to the spread of  private facility information." The man blandly spoke as he cuffed Hoseok's hands.

"I didn't do anything." He defended himself, trying to move away.

"Sir, if you don't stand still, your punishment can and will be worsened." He warned again, pushing Hoseok out the door.

"Search every corner of this room." He ordered the other men. "And find the girl."

Hoseok's eyes narrowed. "W-what girl. There's no girl." He tried to argue, but the two men continued pushing him along.

"We know what crimes you've committed Mr Jung, I wouldn't say anymore since it will be held against you later on."

Hoseok kept silent, trying to be compliment as they walked him down the stairs. All eyes were on him as he glanced at the floor. He heard whispering and harsh slurs coming from the facility workers.

"What the hell is going on?" Yoongi walked out of the conference room and through the crowd of nosy people.

"This boy's under arrest for spreading private information from the facility government." The officer repeated.

"Just let me talk to him for one minute." Yoongi tried to negotiate.

"This isn't in the facilities hands sir. This is an order from the government them selves." He made clear.