64 𝒶 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒾𝒻 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝒻𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓇

sɪxᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
════════════════════

sɪxᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ════════════════════

"Did you speak to him?"

I awkwardly shifted from one foot to another. "Uhm, I didn't really get the chance to because you know, the food was served and-"

"You have twenty four hours." She sternly spoke, stepping closer. "And then it happens."

I raised my brows, backing away. "And what is it that's happening exactly?"

"Life apart." She quietly whispered. I could see the grin that wanted to form on her face, but she kept herself together.

"That's not happening." I smiled. "I'll talk to him tonight."

She nodded, watching as I walked towards the crowd of people. I pushed through sweaty bodies, finally grabbing onto Jimin's arm. Startled, he jumped back, calming down once he saw my face.

"What did she say?" He asked, as if he was barely concerned.

"Well." I started. "She just said that our stay might be elongated if we don't agree to some terms." I bit my lip as I let out the white lie.

"What terms?" He harshly asked, wiping the blood off his arm.

"What happened to your arm?" I reached towards him.

He laid his head back, amused. "That bastard over there was talking shit about you."

"What'd he say?"

"He called you a hot mama." He said with a serious face.

I hid my smile in with my hands, trying not to let out my laugh. He frowned as he realized what I was doing.

"What's funny?"

I peaked through my hands. "I've been gone for two minutes and you already got into a fist fight."

He nodded.

"And it's over someone calling me hot mama?" I dropped my head back, laughing as he stared with cold eyes. I knew Jimin was the jealous type, but I didn't know it was to that extent.

"You should've been like, hell yeah, that's mine!"

He rolled his eyes, grabbing onto my hand. "Listen, I'm having second thoughts about coming here. I did it thinking it would be a good way to escape, but now I'm thinking that's not an option."

"That's your big plan?" I crossed my arms. "Who do you think you are? Thor?"

"I could be." He muttered. I gave him a look that kept him quiet.

»                        »                       »

"Do you really know what you're doing, or are you just trying to prove a point to those guys?"