72 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊

sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
════════════════════

 I could've sworn I heard a faint calling of my name

I could've sworn I heard a faint calling of my name. I may or may not be dreaming, but it definitely sounded real.

"El."

The second time was a bit louder, pulling me out of my sleep. I Slowly and reluctantly, uncover my face. I blink, close my eyes, and blink again. My body was still trapped by Jimin's arms, tightening around  my waist. I stretched my arms above my head and yawned.

"Tae?" I whispered, determined not to wake Jimin from his sleep.

"You didn't hear the announcement?" He asked, biting his nails as he occasionally watched to see if Jimin was still asleep.

"No." I rubbed my sore head. "Why?"

"We're starting to train again."Taehyung confirmed.  

I ripped myself out of Jimins arms and widened my eyes. "What." I mouthed at him.

We both froze when Jimin began to move, pulling the blanket we shared to himself. I narrowed my eyes at him, knowing he couldn't see me.

"Come here." Taehyung motioned with his hands, barely speaking. I nodded, and moved off the bed to grab some sweatpants. I closed the door as we went out into the hall.

"Explain." I crossed my arms, angry to hear the change of plan.

"We're starting regular training again, but this time it's something different." He explained.

"Different how?"

"They're taking us out of the facility for some sort of group field trip. They want us to be trained in a realistic environment, so one of past war I guess."

"That doesn't seem to bad." I shrugged my shoulders, taking a sip of my water.

"Well actually, there's more. It's an eight hour drive-

I spit the water onto the floor, not giving one shit about the mess I made. "Eight hours?"

"Mhm." He slowly nodded. "Another thing, there will be two buses. One will have all the trainees and a supervisor or two. The other bus will have the facility members, staff, and guards."

"Wait a second." I lowered my brow. "Wait a damn second. That means Jimin and I are gonna be separated for eight hours?"

Taehyung raised his brow as he watched me begin to panic. He grabbed my arm to stop me from punching a wall, or better yet, myself. "You've been apart for six months. I think you can last a couple hours."