83 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓅 𝓂𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌

ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
════════════════════

I adjusted the part of my fake mustache that still remained on my upper lip

I adjusted the part of my fake mustache that still remained on my upper lip. I still can't believe that Hoseok's casually walking around the facility with half a mustache as well. He's gonna get me caught.

"Good day." I deepened my voice as I saw Hana walked by. She gave me a strange look and continued to walk away from me.

"What the hell am I doing with my life." I sighed, leaning against the stairwell.

"You're caught—that's what you're doing." A voice beside me spoke.

I cleared my throat, straightening my posture. "I don't know what you're talking a—

"Save it El." Namjoon muttered as placed his hand on my shoulder, leading me back to the room.

"Namjoon, you don't understand." I whined, going back to my regular voice.

"Explain it to me then." He muttered.

"You can't send me back in that room. I have to help the others escape." I tried to explain.

"Others?" Namjoon narrowed his eyes.

"Uh, did I say others?" I awkwardly laughed it off.

"Trust me, you won't be escaping this time. We'll have security outside all the doors."

I tried to focus on his words, but suddenly felt nauseous. Namjoon gave me an odd look as I stopped walking to clutch onto my stomach.

"If you think I'm really gonna believe y—

"If you don't get me to the clinic in two seconds, I'm gonna vomit all over you." I spoke through my teeth.

Namjoon looked around, making sure no one was watching him, and pulled me into another hall. I followed after him, feeling some what relieved as I saw the familiar clinic beds. The nurse jumped back, startled as I quickly raced inside the bathroom, knocking things over in the process.

"What's wrong with her?" She raised a brow, peaking over to the bathroom as she heard vomiting noises.

"I think you can hear for yourself." Namjoon stood by the door way, waiting until I finished.