67 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒹

sɪxᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
════════════════════

"What do you mean Jungkook's gone?" I shouted while wiping the mud off my face

Taehyung bit his nails as he wandered the village for a sign of Jungkook. The storm was getting stronger, knocking down small trees, and doors.

"Where did you last leave him?" I asked, catching up to where he was standing. He gave me a worried look, pointing to the empty area, where I'm guessing he left him.

"I'll look for Jungkook. You find Jimin and Riley." I yelled, running towards the circle of fallen trees. Taehyung groaned, pulling his jacket over his already wet hair. He tried to run, but the wind was making that quite difficult.

Taehyung hasn't seen Jimin or Riley since the 'death' fraud. I don't blame him if he doesn't recognize them both. He continued to run until he saw a cracked door. He knew people were hiding, since there was a small glare from a candle or lamp light.

He panted at he reached the door, dramatically pushing it open. Once he did so, hundreds of eyes were glued to him. He coughed out the water he accidentally swallowed, laughing afterwards. The men and women of the village were confused on why someone who just came out of a storm was laughing.

Taehyung wiped his mouth with the sleeve of his jacket, before looking up at the scared people. He looked at each pair of eyes, before landing on one of them. He began to shuffle through his pockets, finding the rusted photo of Jimin he found under my pillow.

"Do you know where this man is?" Taehyung handed the photo to the older man.

The taller man narrowed his eyes, while the other gathered around him, leaning in to get a glimpse of the boy in the picture

He lowered the picture, and stood silent for a brief moment. "This isn't that troublesome piece of shit Ceres's is holding hostage, is he?"

Taehyung slowly nodded, knowing he was insulting Jimin as he did so. The man threw the paper to the floor, while others reached to grab it. He walked forwards, crossing his arms.