47 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓃𝑜 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒

ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
════════════════════

ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ════════════════════

"Jungkook, don't listen to him."

He lowered his head, gulping before he spoke.

"No, he's right. After all, your boyfriend knows best."

I turned my face to Jimin once Jungkook walked to the back of the jet.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

He shook his head, and clenched his fists.

"Whether or not he's being a dick or your prince, you always side with him. But no, when I decide to fuck up, everyone notices."

I rolled my eyes. "Jimin you're making absolutely no sense."

He tugged at his hair, and walked towards Jungkook.

"Listen here. If you think for one second I'm here to give you a shitty apology, you're right."

"Huh?"

"You heard me."

Jungkook bit his lip. "Not to be rude or anything, but every time I talk to you, you always seem to be drunk."

Jimin crossed his arms. "One, I'm not drunk."

"Two, that's fucking insulting."

Jungkook lifted his hands in defense. "Sorry, but it's true."

He tilted his head, and grabbed Jungkook's shirt. "I know you have something against me dating El, but let me tell you something buddy, I already got her hooked on my di-"

"Ahem."

Both their heads turned to me, as if I weren't a couple feet from them. Jungkook's cheeks turned a bright pink, while Jimin brushed his hair back.

"Hooked onto my dignity." He smiled innocently.

I glared at Jimin, and his broad shoulders sunk.

"Jimin are you drunk?"

Jungkook snickered. "I told you."

"How could I be drunk? Your fucked up turn spilt my vodka all over me."

"You deserved it." Jungkook muttered, catching me and Jimin's attention.

I grabbed his shoulders, and looked into his furious eyes. He continued to glare at Jungkook, when my hand reached his chin.

"What was it I was attached to again?"

He drew his brows together, and slightly chuckled. "Don't test me."

Jungkook looked at both of us. "Um hello? We're in a tree."

"So get us down Mr know it all."

I punched Jimin's shoulder, and went near the door.