Chapter 4

---Paige's POV---

I was surprised to see Jack skidding around the corner, just before the teacher arrived to open the class. Walking in after the teacher, I looked around in my classroom, expecting to find the normal stools and tables. Instead, the sight of comfortable couches, beanbags and others spread across the class, welcomed me.

Jack chuckled behind me so I turned to him while raising an eyebrow. "Aren't you a little stalker?" I joked, causing him to laugh. He just pushed me in a beanbag while saying "I'm not stalking, this is my class." I scowled at him while I tried to sit comfortably in the bag. He startled me by dropping down next to me, almost causing me to bounce in his lap. He tauntingly wriggled his eyebrows, a goofy grin playing on his lips.

I playfully scowled at him, looking from my beanbag to him. "You sure that you aren't a stalker?" I said. He just chook his head with a grin stuck on his face, leaning back while crossing his arms behind his neck, showing off his muscles in the process.

"Alright, settle down." A calm voice said, causing the students to stop talking and look at the teacher. I couldn't help but notice that he and Jack had an odd resemblance. They both had blond hair and blue eyes, giving them an angelic look, but Jack's hair was in curls, while the teacher's was pulled in a ponytail.

Jack saw my look and smiled at me while mouthing "My father." Oh! That would explain their looks. I looked back at Mister Parker, who was walking around. "Welcome to my class, where we will discover the world of music. Today will be a special day, since it's the introduction to singing." I could hear several students chuckle.

"Don't worry about singing out of tune or forgetting a few lines. This introduction is a means to see who among you are able to be taught singing." Parker said, while turning around to the students and flopping down on a table while he picked up a sack.

He held the sack up so everyone had a clear view on it. "You are going to love and hate this thing." He said while chuckling at the confused glanced he was getting. "This bag contains notes. On every note stands a title and artist." The class groaned in unison. We aren't choosing the song by ourselves?

Parker jumped back up and walked in-between the students, holding the bag up. He walked towards Jack and me and smiled when Jack poked me. I playfully scowled at him and slapped him on his arm. Jack was stretching his arm out, but I slapped it away and quickly took a note out the back. He stared at me and I chuckled. "What about 'Ladies first'?" I asked him.

Parker grinned while Jack playfully looked around. He turned back to me with a smile on his face, "I don't see the ladies. Where are they?" I just rolled my eyes while I opened the note, hoping that it was a song I was familiar with. Jack was looking over my shoulder too while I looked at the note.

" 'Viva la Vida' by Coldplay"

I sighed while I looked back up. I knew the song because Nick was a real Coldplay fan and he had blared it through his speakers the two days since I had arrived. Singing it however was going to be something else.

"Cool," Jack said behind me, "I can play that song on my guitar. I won't be a complete waste in this class." His breath tickled my neck and I shivered involuntary. I turned around to see him smirking.

"You aren't singing with us?" I asked, slightly confused. He shook his head but was interrupted by mister Parker, who stood at the front of the class, with a list in one hand and a pen and paper ready on his desk.

"Before we can start, I would like to know my students better. So I'm going to do a Roll call. Please raise your hand and say the song and artist that you have picked when you are called. " He started calling, and I observed who raised their hands, trying to sniff out the wolves in this class. I had already figured Jack and his father being wolves, but was surprised to add a few more to the list.