Chapter Twenty Four

Their wedding date was getting closer and closer. They agreed on getting married on the 2nd of December in Ireland which meant then they'd be flying out on the 30th of November but still so much had to be done. Louis and Liam had their tuxedos tailored and Niall had ordered their cake – a three layered white chocolate wedding cake with chocolate covered strawberries patterned around the base. It wasn't much. It was simple but looked elegant. They chose to get married in the church that Greg and Denise got married in because it was like Niall said, it was tradition and Harry was okay with that. Their honeymoon was two weeks in Paris, which Niall was particularly looking forward too. Even after the slight complain about not being able to go on the Eiffel tower because he said, quote, he'd be "too big by then". Greg was walking Niall down the isle and Liam was his best man and Louis was Harry's. It was more or less all set. The only problem they had was the weather. It was set to snow in New York and Ireland the same time they left but Harry and Niall hoped and prayed that they'd be allowed to have their special day.

Harry was particularly anxious about this trip to Ireland. Harry's still a bit standoffish with Niall's family. He hadn't spoken to Niall's mother since he found out Niall was pregnant and then – and then there was Bressie. There was still that thought in the back of his mind after his Skype call with Greg. It was as clear as day that he still had feelings for Niall and yes, he trusted Niall enough to not act on these feelings but he certainly didn't trust Bressie to be the same. He didn't let that bother him, though. He couldn't. He had more important things to worry about. Like Niall, for instance. Harry sat, currently watching him from the large study table while Niall sat on the sofa with his feet, his face buried in a large white folder that looked like something their wedding planner had gave them. Niall had put so much thought into the wedding recently, it was amazing too much and Harry almost felt guilty right up until he offered Niall to help and he was told to "back the fuck off". Harry wasn't at all that bothered, as it took his mind off his study for law. Harry's eyes drifted to the stereo player and with a knowing smile on his face, he stood up and strolled over to it. He switches it on and glances back at Niall, who instantly looks up when he hears the lyrics.

"Harry, why are you playing our wedding song?" Niall asks curiously.

A thousand Years by Christina Perri.

"Because I want to practice." Harry answers simply.

Niall only frowns in respond but Harry goes up to him, silently asks for his hand and Niall hesitantly grabs onto it before he's taken onto the middle of the floor in the living room and Harry is pulling him close, his arm wrapped around his waist as he clasps his hand around Niall's. It's blissfully peaceful as Christina Perri's voice rings through the living room and slowly, Niall's frown begins to disappear and is replaced by a soft smile.

"You never cease to amaze me, Mr. Styles." Niall grins, gazing into his eyes.

"Better get used to it, baby boy because after we say 'I do' I will be forever trying to amaze you." Harry smirks and Niall rolls his eyes, shaking his head in disbelief.

"I can't wait. All we got is the wedding and after that, it's two weeks in Le Paris and I'm all yours."

"Hmm...how's your French? Better start practicing." Harry offers lightly.

"Je t'aime, Harry." Niall finally replies, after a silent moment of thinking and Harry couldn't laughing.

"I love you too, Niall."

Niall lets out a content sigh and lets go of Harry's hand, only to wrap both of his around his neck and he pulls him even closer, if that was intimately possible. It was a rare and quiet moment for the couple. Probably one of the only ones they'll get before they flew over to Ireland. Niall still had a lot of catching up to do with Harvard and Harry had a few errands to run for the wedding, too. Harry was pulled out of his trance when a timer buzzed nearby and Niall pries himself from Harry's grasp.