Prologue

Dear Harry,

It's been 152 days since I last saw you. That's exactly four months and four weeks. We all miss you. I miss you, Tess misses you and even Niall misses you. He just doesn't know it. I think this has been longest we've went without seeing each other since high school and to be honest, I don't like it. It's scary. It's scary not knowing where you are or how you're doing. You don't even call any more. I know you said you needed some time away to clear your head and think and that's cool, but...we need you. You're the glue that held us all together.

Tess and I have kind of fell apart since you left. Tess decided to go to university and get a scholarship and drama and music. Can you believe that? That's so her. At least someone is doing something productive with their life as an immortal. I, on the other hand...well, I don't really know what to do with myself, to be perfectly honest. Most of the time I'm just moping around in this big, old Victorian home, hoping you'd come back. I know you're never going to read this considering I don't even have your address to send it to you but, well...I've got to do something, haven't I? I've been writing to you for a 152 days and all these letters are doing is piling up in a bundle in a box, with no where to go.

So, please.

Where ever you are...just come home and we'll fix this.

Kind regards,

Louis.

_____________

Happy New Year, everyone!

Yes, the prologue to Eternity is finally here and I cannot wait for you guys to read it.

I will, however, be taking a little break to focus on writing Eternity. But for now, I leave you with the prologue. I hope you like it. Feedback would be much appreciated. You know what to do.

All the best for 2018!