"How?"

"Well I put the egg back together and pretended that I still had it. So he followed me instead of looking around the cave."

"Clever idea"

"Yea it was. Then he destroyed the empty egg and I teleported away"

"Did you find her?"

"Yes actually about 100 years later. With Y/Ns help."

"You do know that she is the last of her kind" 

"I know"

"Where is she? "

"well I'm right now I would think she is hanging out with her boyfriend"

"who's that? "

"Null"

"WAIT WHAT!"

"YEA I KNOW I WAS IMPRESSED TOO!"

"Um can you guys remember that I'm here?" I ask

"Oh yea. Sorry about running of like that" says Vallron

"That's ok, its just that its about to be night and we need those Chorus Fruit and to get you to bed"

"Yep I do want to learn how to teleport"

"Ok so for that your going to need about 30 Chorus Fruit" said Fregan

"How much is that?"

"Don't worry it won't cost you anything because your learning how to teleport"

"Thank you, that's amazing"

"But remember if you come back and you want Chorus Fruit  for any other reason it'll cost you 1 diamond per Chorus Fruit!"

"Ok I'll remember". So I walked out of the market with the Chorus fruit. We walked to the Nether Portal and into the castle I went up to me and Nulls bedroom and started eating the fruit. It was the best thing I had ever tasted, Vallron was right it does taste better than cake. "Hmmm that tastes soooooo nice" I say

"Yea I know, I wish I could have one but you need it all" says Vallron

"Yea I sureeeeeeeeeee do"

"Stop teasing me" he says as I slowly lift one to my mouth and take a bite.

"I'm not"

"Anyway you need to eat those quick otherwise you won't have time to go to sleep before the moon rises"

"What should I expect from this?"

"Well sometimes Ender Titans can experience visions or predictions of the future during when they are finding there Ender Pearl"

"Ok, do you think that will happen to me?"

"Maybe"

"Does this hurt?"

"No, unless you fall out of bed"

"Yea I suppose so"

"You need to go to sleep"

"Yea I am feeling a bit sleepy *yawn*"

"Goodnight Y/ N see you tomorrow"

"Goodnight Vallron see you tomo.......zzzzzz". I open my eyes and I find myself floating in a black void. "Hello?" I call out into the blackness. There was no answer. I was about to call out again when I hear a voice. 

"Enemies will lay down their lives for one another" the voice says

"What?"

"Two rivals now friends will rekindle there hatred"

"What are you?"

"Two pairs, two friends, two enemies only one pair will remain"

"What are you talking about?"

"Two brothers one found, one lost are key"

"Who?"

"Two will be exiled, two will be awarded"

"Huh"

"A three sided war, to end with no victor"

"Who are you"

"Only a Two sided battle will have a victor although with a great cost"

"Answer me!". Than there was silence.

A/N I AM SO PROUD OF THAT PROPHECY! That took soooooooooo long to write. ALSO THANK YOU FOR 3000 READS IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME! I WANT TO THANK ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN READING AND  VOTING THIS BOOK. I WOULD LOVE TO THANK ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ADDED THIS TO THEIR READING LISTS INDIVIDUALLY BUT THERE ARE TOO MANY OF YOU! Anyway see you later Dragon Champions!

Please Vote and comment