Henry comes to it and picks it up. "Ohh man, it works," Henry said then presses a button and goes flying up with the suitcase.

.....................................

I call Henry in his wis-watch. He gives me a confused look.

"Hey, babe. What's up and why are you in your Girl Danger suit?" He asked.

"There's a robbery going down in the eyeglass store in midtown" I explained.

"I'm on my way," Henry said. I close the wis-watch and head to the glass store.

I come to see Henry say, "Eye don't think so, jerk". I roll my eyes and walk towards him.

"Oh, thank goodness you, Girl Danger and Captain Man are here," The owner said.

"Um, actually Captain Man's at his cousin's wedding in Cleveland" Henry explained.

"Captain Man ain't here?" the robber asked. I didn't answer him.

They turn to the owner. "You just keep making my glasses and those ones better be progressive." the robber said. What kind of robbers are these?

"Hey man, you love your mother?" Henry asked. Why would he ask that? I don't get—

"Yeah," the robber said.

"Then, freeze motherfucker," Henry said. That was lowkey hot and cringey at the same time, you feel me?

"No," the robber said then tried to attack Henry but Hen kicked him in the dick.

"Should've freezed" Henry said. That was so hot, I don't know why. 'Freezed' isn't a word though.

The other robber comes with a leaf blower and Henry and him fight over it till I punch the robber and Henry blows him away with the leaf blower.

Captain Man comes down from the ceiling....what...

"I'm here," Jeff says.

"Captain Man!" the owner said in an exciting tone.

"Captain Man," Henry and I say in a serious tone.

"Just a moment," Jeff says then punches a robber that's ALREADY down.

"There. You're safe now" Jeff says then the owner comes to Jeff. He was safe before you came.

"Thank you, Captain Man. Oh, I gotta go tell my wife what you did" I owner said then left to find his wife.

"But what, what are you doing here?" Henry asked.

"Fighting crime," Jeff said, doing a kicking pose.

"No, you're just here because you don't trust me, Cassie, Charlotte, and Schwaz to handle things by your way," Henry says.

"You don't have my experience," Jeff says.

"I don't have your enormous ego either" I retorted.

"That too," Jeff said. I roll my eyes.

"Egotistical man-child" I mutter.

"We've been doing this job for several months and-" Henry started.

"-we can handle things for three fucking days without you" I finish.

"Oh really, you guys handled this crime?" Jeff said sarcastically.

"Yes, we completely handled this crime," Henry and I said in a unison.

"Yeah, I guess," Jeff said. We give him a look.