Hide And Seek

"I have seen you before!" Koyal said to Pragya's fiancé.

"Err.... I also feel the same." he replied.

Purab "Koyal, maybe you have see him in traffic jams."

Koyal "No Papa! I have seen him somewhere else."

"Anyways nice to meet you pretty lady!" he said and offered his hand to have a hand shake.

Koyal "Nice to meet you too!" She said and shakes her hands with him.

He looks at Pragya and says "I understand that everything is happening  fast in your life recently. I actually send a car for you to come to my house as Maa wants you choose the wedding saree. I would have send her here if she was not around with some of my aunts."

Pragya "Oh... I'm sorry. I didn't know about it."

"It's alright. It's not an issue. They are still choosing a saree for themselves."

Pragya "I'm sorry again. I am not in a mood to come now. Ask Aunty to choose for me itself. Her selection is always the best."

"Is there any problem?" he asked politely.

Purab "Pragya, just go na. It will be refreshing for your mind too."

Koyal "No! Pragya teacher needs to teach me."

Purab "Sssh! I will do that. Don't talk like this Koyal."

Koyal gets upset and hugs Pragya.

"Now I understand. It's okay Pragya. I hope you don't mind if I select the design for you." he said

Pragya shook her head as no and he in return smiled.

Koyal felt this uncle as good. But she can't accept he will marry Pragya teacher. It's her buddy who will be good for Pragya teacher.

Abhi see all this from a distance and walked away after a while.

"By the way, do you mind me spending some time here with Koyal?" he asked Pragya.

Purab "What's this question? Stay here and spend some quality time with Pragya too."

Pragya "Bhai....he wants to spend time with Koyal and I know why he feels that way too."

Purab "Oh OK..."

Pragya "Koyal you play with uncle for a while. I will get your homework from room."

Pragya goes to Koyal's room and is surprised to see Abhi there facing the window.

Pragya quietly takes Koyal's homework book and was about to leave when Abhi asked "You don't bother to ask why am I here?"

Pragya sighed and said "What's the point of asking when I will be leaving from here."

Abhi "You are not leaving! As Purab said last time all of you will live here together."

Pragya "Oh..."

Abhi remains silent and Pragya "So it means we will be staying together and you will be leaving."

Abhi was taken aback that Pragya knows about this and she replied "Don't be shocked Mr Abhi. I love you and obviously I know your intentions."

Abhi "Pragya...."

Pragya "Thanks! I don't want to listen to you anymore. It will be the same old story from you. I have enough of your hide and seek feelings towards me."