Executing The Mission

Koyal "You have told him everything?"

Chotu replied yes to her.

Koyal "This time we have to make teacher hug buddy. I got see movies. If they hug they will love each other."

Chotu gave an unbelievable look in response.

Koyal "OK Chotu, I will meet you after school. Lunch time is so short nowadays na?"

Chotu replied "No Koyal. Maybe for you it's short as you talk for very long."

Koyal stared at him before walking away.

As for Pragya, she was surprised to see the message from Koyal to meet her at restaurant.

She actually want to deny going but it had been more than a week that she met Koyal.

Especially after knowing Koyal is her sister's daughter, it was hard for her to say no.

Pragya decides to put aside her conflicting thoughts and see Koyal for once.

Yes she might see Abhi but for now, she considers herself as Koyal's Maasi and nothing else.

Pragya dressed herself up in Koyal's favourite color Pink salwar kameez and leaves the house in the evening.

"Where are they?" she thought looking around the restaurant.

She smiled seeing Koyal with Chotu.

Pragya could see their excitement in eyes and raised their hands to show they were there.

She sat beside Chotu which made Koyal upset and angry.

Pragya realising her feeling sat in between both and Koyal smiled widely in response.

Koyal "Why you never come to school Pragya teacher? All of us miss you badly."

Pragya "I wanted to rest for sometime Koyal.... That's why...."

Chotu "Pragya teacher but all of us feel bored without you in class. The new teacher is boring. He always talk to himself."

Pragya "No Chotu, don't say like that. He is new na. He needs time to mingle with all of you. Don't worry, I will talk to him about this. And now tell me how is other classes?"

Chotu starts to tell how difficult are history classes and he is trying to understand the stories told.

Koyal rolls her eyes as he talks more about other subjects. She was constantly looking at the exit as if expecting for a person.

Koyal thought" Here I am worrying for something and this Chotu is worrying about subjects. This is why I shouldn't have studying boys as my friends!"

Pragya observed Koyal's uncomfort and asked is everything OK?

Koyal said OK and Pragya continue to listen to Chotu and in between Koyal also talked something.

Koyal suddenly stood up and said" I will go to washroom now."

Pragya" Alone? Wait I will come with you too. Chotu you can wait outside for us."

Koyal shook her head as no and said" No teacher. I am not a small girl. I can go by myself."

Pragya" Haan Koyal. I know that too. But you can't go alone. See the restaurant it's very crowded and you need someone with you to the washroom."