Are You Sure?

Pragya sighs in relief as she unpacks her stuff and keeps it in place.

She looks at her small sized pillow that is similar to Abhi's favourite pillow. Unknowingly, she laughed and remembers about Abhi's flashback.

"Crazy guy!" She tells while she goes to the bathroom to have a shower.

After taking the shower, she makes a call to someone.

Pragya "Yes. Thanks for all the arrangements. I will be there in a hour or so."

She ends the call and thinks how she is going to face them without their favourite red velvet cakes.

Pragya then dresses up in their favourite red color salwar kameez.

She reaches to the place in an auto.

When she was about to enter, she heard his voice.

"He is here? Not again yaar." She mumbles and turn around to see him smiling at her.

She decides to ignore him and walks further.

"Hey Ms Shortie!" He exclaimed.

Pragya gasped and looks around if others had heard the name.

She marched towards him and said "Ssssh. Stop calling me shortie Mr Tall tower."

Abhi "Why are you here? Are you following me?"

Pragya "I have told you before. Never in your dreams I will follow you. Stop dreaming about me following you!"

Abhi "I don't want to dream like that too. Anyways what brings you here?"

Pragya "That's none of your business."

Abhi "Very rude. I was asking you like a gentleman."

Pragya in response rolled her eyes and Abhi was hurt by it.

Abhi "Don't do like that. I have told even my buddy not to roll eyes in this way. It's very disrespectful."

Pragya "I am not your buddy to listen to you."

Abhi "Ok fine. I have nothing to talk to you anymore."

Pragya "Same here!!!"

Abhi went inside first followed by Pragya. She was waiting for her turn to ask something to the receptionist as Abhi was talking to the receptionist.

She overheard him saying "I am looking for Sunshine group."

"He is here for Sunshine group? How is it possible? I thought they only know me." She thought as he was going up the stairs to meet them.

Pragya quickly informs the receptionist that she is here for sunshine group too and leaves in the direction that Abhi left.

Upon reaching the room, Abhi saw sunshine group playing their musical instruments.

He was joyed to see them active even today.

She came behind and said "You know them?"

Abhi was startled at her sudden presence behind him.

He never said anything and ignored her.

Pragya "I'm sorry but please tell me whether you know them before...."

Abhi walks away and looks at them.