Accidental Kiss!

At her house,

It's been a few weeks now from the time Pragya and Abhi had been conversing to each other and suddenly Pragya remembered something. She was thinking deeply to recollect.

Pragya "I did hear Koyal calling him as Papa and not Abhi as Papa. It was very fast though!"

She continues to think about the night Abhi helped her and then comes to a conclusion that she might have heard it wrongly.

"Maybe I was too tired and heard it wrong. It seems Abhi is the father of Koyal." She thought and smiles at the way he took care of her and dropped at her house.

As for Abhi, he brings Koyal to school and asks her not to be mischievous as she is growing up to be a big girl.

Koyal" I don't know why buddy. Nowadays you are different."

Abhi" Different? What difference you see in me?"

His phone vibrates and he takes it out from his pocket. He grins seeing the message from Pragya.

Koyal" There you see! Again you are different buddy!!"

Abhi stops smiling and said" Nothing different buddy. It's my friend and he sends me funny messages."

Koyal" I know it's my teacher buddy. Don't lie. I have seen the messages before too. She only sends you at this time."

Abhi in shock asked" Why are you seeing my messages?"

Koyal" I don't like buddy. I don't like others talking to you alot. I am your best buddy na.... "

Abhi grins and thinks she is feeling jealous of someone taking her place.

Abhi" Okay I will tell her not to talk to me anymore as my buddy is feeling bad."

Koyal" Really?"

Abhi" Yes I will tell her today itself. I will come later during lunch time and tell her buddy. If my buddy worries alot then how can I be doing this mistake?"

Koyal opened her arms for a hug and Abhi hugged her, smiling at her gesture.

Koyal then leaves for her class and feels relieved from what buddy told her.

Afternoon,

Abhi arrives at school and asks the receptionist as where would Pragya be at this time. The receptionist says she just saw Pragya heading to the playroom for students.

Abhi then walks towards there and wonders why she is not having her lunch until now.

He reaches outside the room and is amazed to see her playing with the kids with her eyes blindfolded with a cloth.

Abhi thought "Silly girl! Playing at lunch time."

He walks towards her and the kids move away seeing him. Pragya then accidentally steps on a ball and was about to fall when Abhi holds her by waist.

Pragya gets shocked and asks "Who is this?"

Abhi was about to reply when he gets pushed by the kids and falls on top of her. And accidentally her lips touches his cheek.

Abhi was stunned to realize she have kissed him!

He quickly moves away and Pragya unfolds her blindfold and is shocked to see Abhi there.

Abhi never says anything and leaves immediately from there.

Abhi then walks aimlessly while Pragya follows him.