Knowing The Truth

The next day, the garage was opened. Abhi scolded the person who locked it saying how can he be so careless of not checking if anybody was inside.

Pragya calmed him down by saying let's leave and both left for their respective house.

Reaching her house, she can't stop blushing thinking of the night spent with Abhi.

Meanwhile for Abhi, he feels he have to share his feelings about her to Pragya.

At the school during the free period,

Koyal saw Pragya and said "Teacher, can you call buddy? Because he wants to talk to you."

Pragya finds it strange and ask "Why can't he call me?"

Koyal replied "He told you have to call him."

Pragya "Ask him to call me Koyal. You don't have to do all this work of messenger."

Koyal "But teacher....buddy is a shy boy. Please try to understand."

Pragya chuckles hearing it while Koyal frowns.

Pragya "OK I will call him! Now please smile."

Koyal smiles and then complains that Chotu is not coming to play with anyone. He was sad about something.

Pragya asked where he was and she goes to check out on him.

She then gets to know from him that he misses his Bhai who is now not coming regularly to see him.

Pragya assures him that she will make Abhi to call and visit him regularly. Chotu becomes cheerful hearing it and runs away after kissing her cheek.

She immediately makes a call to Abhi.

Pragya "Hello..."

Abhi "hmm... Tell me Pragya..."

Pragya "Tell what?"

Abhi "Thank you and I am very indebted to your timely help!"

Pragya "I have already thanked you. How many times you want me to thank you ah?"

Abhi "I thought you will thank me again. Just like in movies and dramas."

Pragya chuckles and in response Abhi asks "What's so funny in this?"

Pragya "I was thinking that Koyal is smarter than you. Isn't it strange to see the daughter smarter than father?"

Abhi "Excuse me, please don't come to conclusions that I am not smarter than her!"

Pragya "Then prove you are smarter than her!"

Abhi "I will! I will prove to you one day!"

Pragya "Why not now?"

Abhi "Now? That too in phone?"

Pragya "Yes! I will ask you some questions regarding history that Koyal studies and if you answer it correctly then I agree you are smarter than Koyal!"

Abhi in shivering tone "His... tory...."

He knows he is very weak in history.

Oh no! How to escape from this!

Abhi "Hello.... HELLO!!! I can't hear you! Can you hear me? I think there is no signal!"

He acts as if he can't get through the signal.