Teasing Continued

As time passes, he was getting excited to see what was his problem.

"This is strange. I am supposed to be nervous of what my problem is. But here I am excited to see what's the problem she is going to tell! Oh no! What if she say I am the problem and she is having a difficult time to not think about me! That means...... It means..... Wow it means she is in Love with me!" He thought as he inhaled her sweet fragrance.

Pragya looks at him strangely as he is having a goofy smile on his face.

Pragya reaching the place said" Wait here. I will be back in 15 minutes."

Abhi" Wait again?? Am I a waiting machine?"

Pragya" Waiting machine? I have never heard that before."

Abhi" It's like weighing machine. Can't you figure out the similarities? Weighing machine..... Waiting machine...."

Pragya chuckled in response and said" OK. You are not a waiting machine. Hmm... Just 15 minutes. I will be back soon. Please wait my dear Mr Abhi."

Abhi happily" My dear Mr Abhi..... "

Pragya" Yes it is!"

Abhi said "No problem my dear Ms Pragya.....I will wait no matter how long it takes."

Pragya smiles at his change in tone.

She quickly leaves from there while Abhi is dreaming about her love proposal to him.

After sometime,

Abhi realizes that he can actually take off his blindfold by himself as his hands are not tied up.

With a silly smile on his face he says "You are very funny Abhi. You listen to her very obediently. This is why girls fall for you."

He looks around and sees their back to hotel.

"What's this? She never bring me to any romantic place?" He wonders and then come to a conclusion that even the hotel rooms are romantic in a way.

He rushes to the floor their rooms are.

With heavy breathing he reaches outside her room.

Abhi "Shall I knock the door or wait for her?"

He then feels let her surprise him but before that he need to have some food. So he decides to have some bread that is in his room.

He opens the door with the key that he had in his pant pocket.

Switching on the lights he was shocked to see what was written on his bed.

"Is that blood?" He said loudly and went near to see what was it.

Abhi "Tomato sauce. But who the hell wrote it here as You look like a Tomato!!!"

What annoyed him most was an smiley face saying this is Tomato Abhi.

Abhi then realizes all this was done by her.

Abhi fumed in anger and knocked her door heavily.

Pragya opening it smirked at him and asked" How is Tomato Abhi?"

Abhi" You!!!!!"

Pragya" Yes it's me."

Seeing her answering him casually was getting it hard on his nerves.

Pragya" Someone is at your room."

Abhi got alarmed and he quickly went to his room to check who it was.